Playback Screens & Menus
Pressing the play button on the back of the camera enters it into playback mode. Here you can see all of the images that are saved on the SD memory card. Pressing the INFO button on the back of the camera allows you to change the amount of information that is shown on the LCD screen, from nothing to a full, individual color histogram.
Pushing the zoom lever to the "W" end takes you to the index mode. Here you can see thumbnails of all of the images that are saved on the camera. This makes it much easier and faster to find that one special image.
Pushing the zoom lever the other way, "T", allows you to zoom in on a single image. This allows you to check focus and small details on the camera without the need for a computer. Once you have zoomed in, you can use the 4-way controller to scroll around the image.
- Slide show - Begin automated slide show playback changing every 2-10 seconds with all files, stills only, or movie
- Edit - Enters the Edit menu, shown below
- Print Order - Store print reservation information (# of prints, date/time) to send images to a DPOF-compatible photo lab or DPOF-compatible printer
- Reset Protect - Protect images from accidental erasure
- Connection to Smartphone - Allows you to view images on a smartphone or tablet
The edit menu features in-camera editing abilities that allows you to remove red-eye, resize, crop and make other adjustments to the images without the need for a computer. Every time you edit an image, the original will be saved along with the new image.
The camera's 3.0-inch LCD screen and built-in speaker provide one option to view your captured movies. They can also be viewed on any HDTV with an optional HDMI cable.
- Time and Date - Set the camera's clock
- World Timer - Set the location around the world in which you are shooting
- Language - Choose the Menu language
- Monitor Brightness - Adjust LCD brightness and color temperature
- Rec View - View on LCD after capture: Auto, Off, 1 - 20 seconds
- Play Button Power On - Allows the camera to be turned on directly into playback mode by pressing the playback button
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||Andoer Shipping Cost for Your Order
||Shipping Cost for Your Order CH
||GFM 3-inch LCD Hood Flips Up Shade For Digital Camera Screens
||Ubisoft Motion Tracking Camera
||Professional Kit for Li-50B Battery with charger, for Olympus Stylus XZ-10 camera includes: Carrying bag - Table Top Tripod - SD Card Bundle - Camera Cleaning Supplies.
||Kastar Ultra Fast Charger(3X faster) Kit and Battery (4-Pack) for Olympus LI-50B, LI-50C and Olympus Stylus Series,Tough Series,VH-410,VH-515,VR-340,VR-350,VR-370,XZ-1,XZ-10 Cameras