Record Screens & Menus
Here you can see the iAuto (intelligent) exposure
mode. This is shown with the maximum amount of photo information available. Icons above indicate we are using
ISO Auto, Face Detection AF, auto flash, and there's enough room
on our SDHC card for 1045 frames at the current configuration.
Next we have the screen display in Program AE mode. While this mode
is also automatic, you now have access to various exposure settings,
like ISO (auto), AF mode (AF), etc. The XZ-1 also offers more
advanced exposure options for experienced users, such as
Aperture/Shutter priority and full Manual modes (not shown).
When half-pressing the shutter release you will see the AF mark pop up on the screen. If the AF locks and turns green it tells you when the camera is in focus, and when not in focus it will turn orange. This is an easy way to preview and assure the camera is focused before snapping the photo.
Above we show an animation of the different screen/info options available
by pressing the INFO button. These options include Information Display
Off, minimal display, and grid lines with maximum info.
These are some more options available when using the XZ-1 in iAUTO mode. The Live Guide, previously seen in PEN model allows you to make more creative photos with an easy to use interface. Here you can alter the color saturation by moving the scale up or
down to produce either a more vivid photo, or a more natural
(clear) looking one.
Above are all of the available options in this menu.
Pressing the OK button on the back of the XZ-1 will bring you to the shortcut function menu. This option gives you quick and easy access to
several exposure options, depending on the exposure mode being used.
Turning the Mode Dial to the ART position brings up a
menu of the available Art filter/modes (Pop Art, Soft Focus, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama, Dramatic Tone). These
filter options allow you to select an Art mode that best fits your photo. These modes all have various
presets for exposure, color, sharpness and white balance settings.
There are also 18 Scene modes available: Portrait, e-Portrait,
Landscape, Night Scene, Night + Portrait, Sport, Indoor, Self-Portrait, Sunset, Fireworks, Multi Exposure, Cuisine, Documents, Beach & Snow, Underwater Wide, Underwater Macro, Pet, and Panorama. When scrolling through the modes you will see a description of what each mode is for.
Camera menu options:
- Reset Photo Mode - Reset yes or no
- Picture Mode - Vivid, Natural, Muted, Portrait, or Monotone,
- WB - auto, 5300K - 4000k
- Manual & Shutter Speed Priority - pre-select settings for these modes
- Flash Settings - Off, Sync, or RC mode
- Bracket Settings - AE BKT, WB BKT
- Image Stabilizer - on or off
- Conversion Lens - on or TCON-17
- AF Illumination - on or off
- Rec View - on or off
- Info Off - 10sec. or hold
- Panorama - Auto, Manual, and PC
The Movie Menu only has two options to choose from. You may decide the resolution of HD or SD and below that is the sound icon for ON/OFF of the sound while recording.
Setup menu options:
- Custom Mode Setup - custom set or reset
- Format - yes or no
- Backup - yes or no
- USB Connection - Auto, Storage, MTP, Print
- Power On - Select whether the Play button will also turn on the camera
- Sound Settings - Sound type, and Volume levels
- File Name - Auto or Reset
- Pixel Mapping - start pixel mapping
- Exposure Compensation - select exposure values
- TV Out - Video out, HDMI Out, HDMI Control
- Time and Date - Set the camera's clock
- Sleep - 20sec, 1, 3, or 5 mins
- Language - Choose the Menu language
- Month, Date, and Year - choose how camera displays these selections
- World Time - select time zone
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Lenmar Dlo50b Olympus Li-50b, Pentax D-li92 Battery|
Seller: Zoro Tools
In Stock: Yes
|No seller reviews|