Playback Screens & Menus
Pressing the Play button will display the last recorded image or video. You can navigate through stored images by using the 4-way controller or rotating the Control Dial.
The INFO button controls the amount of detailed information that is displayed for an image. Above you can see an animation of the available options. Pressing the info button will scroll through the displayed options.
Using the zoom toggle to the Wide end will bring up the Index Display. This will show several images on the display screen at the same time, so you can quickly find the image you are looking for.
Using the zoom control to the telephoto end brings you to the Magnify option, also know as the Zoom playback function. This allows you to
closely inspect images by zooming in, in several steps. Using the 4-way pad you can move around the photo and select certain areas, that you want to inspect more closely.
Playback menu options:
- Slide show - select options for slide-show of images
- Edit - select editing options for JPEG
- Print Order - select all
- Erase - select images to erase
- Image Lock - Lock images so they cannot be deleted
- Rotate - select image to rotate
- Shadow Adjustment - Helps brighten dark backlight objects
- Redeye Fix - Remove occurrences of Redeye in you portrait images
- Crop - Crop a section of an image and save as a new file
- Aspect - Convert the image aspect ratio (3:2, 16:9, 6:6)
- Black&White - Convert an image to black&white
- Sepia - Convert an image to sepia tone
- Saturation - Adjust the color depth of an image
- Resize - Save an image to a smaller size (1280x960, 640x480, 320x240)
e-Portrait - Saves an image as a new MSF image with adjustments to enhance skin tones
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Olympus Corporation XZ-1 10.0MP Digital Camera|
In Stock: Yes