iAuto is the camera's fully automatic shooting mode. The camera takes care of all of the settings for you, including choosing the correct scene mode for you situation, allowing you to just point-n-shoot without worry.
Program mode is another automatic shooting mode that gives the user a little control over the capture settings. The camera will still choose the correct shutter and aperture based on the other settings that you choose.
TG-860 Scene Modes: Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape, Interval Shooting, Hand-Held Starlight, Night Scene, Night+Portrait, Sport, Indoor, Sunset, Fireworks, Cuisine, Documents, Beach & Snow, Underwater Snapshot, Underwater Wide 1, Underwater Wide 2, Underwater Macro, Backlight HDR.
TG-860 Art Filters: Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pale&Light Color, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama, Dramatic Tone.
All of the shooting modes feature a quick menu for making adjustments to most common shooting settings. Each shooting mode features its own set of settings based on the control that mode gives you.
Shooting Menu: (All items are grayed out due to HDMI output)
- WiFi Start - Allows you to connect your smartphone to the camera
- Reset - Go back to factory settings
- Compression - Fine, Normal
- Shadow Adjust - Auto, Off, On
- AF Mode - Face/iESP, Spot, AF Tracking
- Metering - ESP, Center
- Digital Zoom - Off, On
- Image Stabilizer - Off, On, While Exposing
- Remote Flash - Off, RC, Slave
- AF Illuminat. - Off, On
- Rec View - Off, 0.5, 1-3 seconds
- Pic Orientation - Off, On
- Date Stamp - Off, On
- Super-Res Zoom - Off, On
- IS Movie Mode - On, Off, Hybrid
- Sound - On, Off
- Wind Noise Setting - On, Off