Playback Screens & Menus
Pressing the zoom lever to the wide end in playback mode enters the camera into its index mode. Here you can view thumbnails of your images or choose a set of images based on the date in which they were taken.
When you rotate the scroll wheel on the back of the camera in playback mode, you will see the quick index display above. This helps you quickly search through your stored images.
The telephoto end of the zoom lever in playback mode allows you to zoom in on an image. Once you have zoomed in, you can use the 4-way controller to navigate your way around the image.
- SlideShow - Plays back a slideshow of the images on the camera either on the LCD screen or an HDTV with an optional HDMI cable.
- Photo Surfing - Here you have a list of filters to sort your images on the left side and a small thumbnail on the bottom for a new way of quick searching
- Edit - Settings to edit and retouch your still images
- Erase - Delete images stored on the camera
- Print Order - Set the direct print settings for when the camera is connected to a printer
- Protect - Protect images from deletion
- Rotate - Rotate the orientation of an image for proper display
- Resize - Make a smaller copy of an image that is already saved on the camera
- Crop - Allows you to "crop" or "trim" your image
- Add sound - Add a short sound clip to a photo
- Beauty Fix - Enhance your portrait images
- Shadow Adj. - Brightens the dark areas in your image
- Redeye Fix - Removes Red-Eye from your subjects
The SZ-30MR gives you the option to watch your movies on the camera's LCD screen or on a TV or HDTV using the proper cables. The 4-way controller gives you the ability to play, pause and search through a movie.
You can even Edit your videos, right in the camera.
- Format - Delete all images from the internal memory or memory card
- Backup -Backup files on internal memory to SD card
- Eye-Fi - On or Off
- USB Connection - Auto, Storage, PC, Print
- Play Power On - Allows the playback button to turn the camera on
- PW on Setup - Select the startup image and sound
- Sound Settings - Set the camera's operation sounds
- File Name - Reset, Auto
- Pixel Mapping - Adjusts the CCD and image processor (Run once a year)
- LCD Brightness - Adjust the brightness of the LCD (5 settings)
- TV Out - Adjust the Video output, HDMI Output and HDMI control
- Power Save - Set the time for the camera to enter sleep mode to save the battery
- Language - Choose the camera's menu language
- Date & Time - The date and time are automatically set the first time you connect the camera to your computer
- World Time - Change the camera's date and time to a travel destination without messing the your home time
- Data Repair - Repairs the MetaData of images
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.