Playback Screens & Menus
Press the wide angle zoom button to enter the Index playback mode. The first screen you se shows 15 thumbnails allowing you to scroll through stored files quickly. Pressing the wide control again brings up the calendar display, which shows your photos/videos by the date that they were captured.
The playback image can be magnified in several steps from 1.0x to 10.0x, you can then scroll around the image using the 4-way selector. Press the telephoto zoom button to enlarge and the wide angle button to shrink.
Pressing the menu button in play mode brings up the main shortcut menu, which then gives you access to start a Slide show of your saved images, Edit your pictures, choose the DPOF (Direct Print Order Format) settings, use Perfect Fix, enter the Playback or Setup menus, use Beauty Fix, delete an image, and enter the Silent mode.
Movie clips can be played back on the camera's LCD or a television set via the supplied Audio/Video cable. When viewed in camera, sound is heard through the built-in speakers. Using the 4-way controller, you can fast-forward and rewind the video as well as adjust the volume.
Camera Setup Menu Options:
- Format - Formats all files off of the memory card
- Backup - Copies the images from the internal memory to the xD picture card
- Language - Sets the menu language
- PW on Setup - Lets you choose the start-up image
- Menu Color - Gives you 4 options for the camera's menu color
- Sound Settings - Controls the different sounds made by the camera
- Rec View - On or Off
- File Name - Reset, Auto
- Pixel Mapping - Map out bad pixels
- LCD Brightness - Adjust the LCD Brightness
- Clock - Set the time and date
- Dual Time - On or Off
- Video Out - NTSC, PAL
- Power Save - On or Off
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.