Playback Screens & Menus
Pressing the playback button on the back of the camera enters it into playback mode. Once in playback mode, pressing the INFO button allows you to change the amount of information that is shown about the image. There are three options, minimal info (default), extended info with histograms, and no info.
Pushing the zoom lever to the wide end takes you to the index mode. Here you can view thumbnails of the images saved on the SD card. This allows you to quickly search for that one image that you need to show everyone.
Pushing the lever to the telephoto zoom side allows you to zoom in on any of the images on the card. Once you have zoomed in, you can use the 4-way controller to scroll around the image. An indicator at the bottom right shows which portion of the photo is being viewed.
All of the JPEG images that you capture can be edited in camera. the options include: Play Music, Edit (Shadow Adjust, Redeye Fix, Crop, Aspect, Black & White, Sepia, Saturation, Resize, and e-Portrait.), Share Order, Lock, Record Sound, Rotate, Slideshow, Print, Erase.
- Slide show - Begin automated slide show playback changing every 2-10 seconds with all files, stills only, or movie
- Rotate - Change the orientation of the image
- Edit - Enters the Edit menu, shown below
- Print Order - Store print reservation information (# of prints, date/time) to send images to a DPOF - compatible photo lab or DPOF-compatible printer
- Reset Protect - Protect images from accidental erasure
- Connection to Smartphone - Allows you to view images on a smartphone or tablet
Your home movies can also be played back on the Stylus 1's LCD screen or EVF. The camera gives you basic playback control. Audio is played through the built-in speaker. With an optional HDMI cable, the camera can be hooked up and viewed on any HDTV.
- Date/Time - Set the Date and Time
- World Time - Set Home and Vacation Times
- Language - Choose the language for the camera menu
- LCD Adjustment - Adjust the LCD brightness and color temperature
- Rec View - Off, 0.3, 0.5, 1.0-20.0 seconds
- WiFi Settings
- WiFi Connect Settings - Private, Off, Select, One-Time
- Private Password - Shows the password for connecting to your smartphone
- Reset Share Order - Changes Share properties for images
- Reset WiFi Settings - Restore settings to the factory defaults
- Firmware - Shows the lens and body firmware
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||Cengage Youll learn how, when, and, most importantly, whyto use all the cool features and functions of yourcamera to take eye-popping photographs.
||Zoom Copter - Colors May Vary
||Ubisoft Motion Tracking Camera
||Hitech - USB Cable for Digital SLR Camera CANON EOS 10D / EOS 20D / EOS 20D EF-S 18-55mm Kit / EOS 30D / EOS 30D EF-S 18-55mm Kit / EOS 4D
||FEESHOW Black Anti-Slip DSLR Camera Neoprene Neck/Shoulder Strap for Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, FujiFilm, Olympus and more Digital SLR Camera
||Olympus V3221300W000 Adapter for Olympus Stylus 1 (Black)
||Powerextra 2 Pack Battery and Charger for Olympus LI-50B and Olympus SZ-15, SZ-16 iHS, Tough 6000, 6020, 8000, TG-630 iHS, TG-820 iHS, TG-830 iHS, TG-850, TG-870, VR-340, VR-370, XZ-1, XZ-10