Record Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
On the record screen you have the option to change the amount of information that is shown on the screen. Besides the standard information, which includes the quick menu, number of shots and movie length, you can also turn all of the information off or add more details including a histogram.
iAuto shooting mode is the best for anyone who wants to point-n-shoot. The camera will automatically choose the best camera settings for your situation, including the best scene mode if one is available.
- Image Size - 14M, 8M, 5M, 3M, 2M, 1M, VGA (640x480), 16:9 L, 16:9 S
- Compression - Fine, Normal
- Shadow Adjust - Auto, Off, On
- AF Mode - Face/iESP, Spot, AF Tracking
- Metering - ESP, Spot
- Fine Zoom - On, Off
- Digital Zoom - On, Off
- Voice Recording - On, Off
- Image Stabilizer - On, Off
- BKT - Adjust Exposure Comp. and number of images
- Noise Reduction - On or Off
- Set Time Lapse - Set Number of Images and time between shots
- AF Illumination - On or Off
- Icon Guide - On, Off
- Image Size - 720p, VGA, QVGA
- Image Quality - Fine, Normal
- IS Movie Mode - On, Off
- Audio Recording - On, Off
- FullTime AF - On or Off
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.