Pressing the playback button on the back of the camera enters it into playback mode. Here you can see all of the images that are saved on the memory card. Pressing the INFO button, up on the 4-way controller, will change the amount of information shown about the image. At the bottom right you can see the magnify and index icons, touch these to enter those modes.
Pushing the zoom lever to the wide end, or touching the index button on the touch screen, will take you to the index view, allowing you to see thumbnails of all of the images that saved. This makes it easy to search through a large group of images to find the one you are looking for.
Pushing the zoom lever to the Telephoto end, or pressing the magnifying glass icon, allows you to zoom in on individual images. Once you have zoomed in you can use the 4-way controller or the touch LCD screen to move around the image. This is a great way to check focus and details when you do not have a computer handy.
Playback Menu Functions:
- Slideshow - Controls the settings and playback of a slideshow on the camera
- Edit - Shown Below
- Erase - Select and Delete images
- Protect - Protect and image from being deleted
- Flash Air - Allows the use and controls a Flash Air Memory card
The edit menu gives you a little editing suite right on the camera. This lets you adjust your images without having to have a computer all the time. Edit Features: Resize, Crop, Audio Record, Beauty Fix, Shadow Adjust, Red-Eye Fix and Rotate.
Cropping allows you to "trim" your images on the camera. This is a great way to fix or adjust the composition of an image, or to remove something unwanted from the outside edges.
Resize allows you to make smaller copies of your images on the camera. This is a fast and easy way to create copies to use for email or posting to social media sites.
Movies can be played back on the camera's LCD screen, on a computer or any HDTV via the HDMI output on the camera. Either way you choose, it is easy to view your home movies anywhere.
- Format - Yes, No
- Backup - Yes, No
- Eye-Fi - All, Sel. Image, Off
- Print Order - Individual Image or All Images
- Upload Order - Choose the pictures you want to upload to the internet when connected to a computer
- USB Connection - Auto, Storage, MTP, Print
- Playback Power On - Yes, No
- Sound Settings - Sound Type (1, 2, 3), Volume (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5), Playback Volume (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
- File Name - Reset, Auto
- Pixel Mapping - Check the image processing
- LCD Brightness - 5 adjustable levels
- TV Out - NTSC/PAL (NTSC, PAL), HMDI Out (1080i, 720p, 480p/576p), HDMI Control (On or Off)
- Power Save - On, Off
- Language - Choose the camera's menu language
- Date and Time - M/D/Y, D/M/Y, Y/M/D
- World Time - Home, Alternate
- Beauty Settings - Set 1, Set 2, Set 3
- Touch Calibration - Adjust the setting of the Touch Screen