you press the Playback button, the last image captured is displayed
full screen. Pressing the DISP. button will change the amount on
information shown about the photograph from no information to a very
the wide angle zoom button to enter the Index playback mode. Depending on how many times you press the "W" button, more images are displayed. The index choices are 4, 9, 16 or 25 images per page.
An image can be magnified in several steps from 1.0x to 10.0x in
10 increments, you can then scroll around the image using the 4-way
selector. Press the telephoto zoom button to enlarge and the wide angle
button to shrink.
the menu button in play mode brings up the Playback Menu. Here you can
start a Slide show of your saved images, Edit your pictures, choose the
DPOF (Direct Print Order Format) settings, use Perfect Fix, enter the
Playback or Setup menus, delete an image, and enter the Silent mode.
- Protect - protects the selected images from deletion
- Rotate - Rotate an image 90? for proper orientation
- Voice Memo - Add a 4 second sound clip to a saved image
- Resize - Makes image smaller and save as a new picture
- Crop - Crop your images inside the camera without a computer
- All - Adjusts all options
- Lighting Fix - Adjusts the lighting in the image
- Redeye Fix - Removes redeye from photos
Above is an example of an image being "fixed" using the ALL selection.
Movie clips can be played back on the camera's LCD or a television set via the supplied Audio/Video cable. When viewed in camera, sound is heard through the built-in speakers. Using the 4-way controller, you can fast-forward and rewind the video as well as adjust the volume.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.