Olympus E-P1 Physical Views
Compared in size to a standard Compact Disc.
Two of Olympus' 12-megapixel dSLR models for 2009, the E-P1 and the E-620.
Olympus E-P1 Features:
- 12.3-Megapixel Live MOS imager yielding 4032x3024 pixel images (4:3 aspect ratio)
- Choose from 4:3, 3:2, and 16:9 aspect ratios
- Micro Four-Thirds lens mount system
- Compatible with Four Thirds mount and Olympus OM lenses using optional adapters (MMF-1 and MF-2 OM)
- In-body (sensor-shift) Image Stabilization system
- TruePic V Image Processor
- Olympus System Supersonic Wave Filter Dust Reduction System
- iAuto (intelligent), Program AE, Aperture/Shutter Priority, Full Manual, and Custom exposure control
- 13 pre-programmed Scene modes as well as 6 "Art Filter" modes
- Compressed RAW and JPEG (Fine/Standard) formats, including RAW+JPEG (Fine or Normal)
- In-camera image editing options, including RAW processing
- TTL Auto White Balance system with several presets, one-touch custom set, white balance compensation, and bracketing options
- sRGB or Adobe RGB Color Space options
- TTL 324-area ESP metering system with 18x18 grid, Center-weighted average and Spot options
- Shutter speeds from 2 - 1/4000 sec. seconds and Bulb
- Burst shooting at 3fps (max. 10 RAW images, or approx. 12 JPEG)
- 11-area Contrast Detect AF system with Single AF (S-AF), Continuous AF (C-AF), Manual (MF / S-AF + MF) and Face Detection focusing modes
- 3.0-inch color LCD with 230,000 pixels, 100% frame coverage, and 15 levels of brightness adjustment
- New Super Control Panel information display
- Record Motion JPEG (.AVI) movies at 720p HD (1280x720) or SD (640x480) resolutons (30fps) with stereo sound
- Built-in digital level sensor and gauge helps you capture level shots
- Optional Optical Viewfinder (VF-1) for use with 17mm "Pancake" F2.8 Micro Four Thirds Lens
- Auto ISO sensitivity from 200 - 6400, Manual from 100-6400, 1/3 or 1EV steps (Movie mode 160 - 1600)
- Built-in hot shoe for external units
- Noise Reduction for long exposures
- SD/SDHC/MMC memory card storage
- Selectable video output with NTSC or PAL format
- HD output via MiniHDMI Type C I/O port
- USB 2.0 (High-speed) data and control interface
- Included BLS-1 Li-ion battery and compact BCS-1 AC charger
The E-P1 is available in three configurations:
- E-P1 Body Only: MSRP US$749.99
- E-P1 Body with ED 14-42mm f3.5/5.6 M.Zuiko Digital Zoom Lens: MSRP US$799.99
- E-P1 Body with ED 17mm f2.8 with optical viewfinder: MSRP US$899.99
Each kit includes E-P1 Body, USB Cable, Video Cable, Li-Ion Battery Pack (BLS-1), Li-Ion Battery Charger (BCS-1), Shoulder Strap, OLYMPUS Master 2 Software CD-ROM, Manuals and Registration card.
Please help support our site and visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.