Olympus D-590 Zoom Review
Playback Screens & Menus
When you switch to Playback mode the last picture captured is displayed
full screen with a minimal amount of overlay information (image quality,
time/date, and folder-file number).
While viewing an image full screen, you can press the telephoto zoom
control and magnify an image from 1.5x to 4.0x (0.5x steps). Once enlarged
you can move around the image using the 4-way controller to examine the
picture for color, focus, etc.
You can also opt to rotate an image for correct display. This changes the
orientation of the image and makes viewing much easier.
- Protects selected images from deletion
- Rotates images for proper orientation
- Stores print reservation data on the card
- Enables you to add sound to a still pictures
BLACK&WHITE - Changes images to Black&White
SEPIA - Changes images to Sepia tone
- Makes the file size smaller and saves it as a new picture
ALL ERASE - Deletes all images on the xD card
FORMAT - Formats the xD card
ALL RESET - Reset all settings to default.
- Allows you to select the language for on-screen display
PW On Setup - Sets the picture/sound displayed at startup
COLOR - Change menu color theme (Normal, Brown, Blue, Black)
VOLUME - Audio playback volume level
- Beep sound: Off, Low, High
- Adjust LCD back light intensity
- Set the time and date
VIDEO OUT - Selectable between NTSC or PAL
- Thumbnail display: 4, 9 or 16 images
Continue on to
Return To Our
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.