Olympus C-765 UltraZoom Review
By Movable Type Admin
Playback Screens & Menus
(Note:All menu screens can be displayed on either the EVF or the LCD.)
When you switch to Play mode the last picture captured is displayed full
screen with a minimal amount of overlay information (image quality, time/date,
and picture number).
This shows the histogram display screen in playback mode.
While viewing an image full screen, you can move the zoom control lever to
the telephoto position and magnify an image from 1.5x to 4.0x (0.5x steps).
You can move around the image using the 4-way selector to examine the picture
for color, focus, etc.
- Stores print reservation data on the card
- Enables or Disables the Histogram display
- Enables you to add sound to a still picture already taken
- Makes the file size smaller and saves it as a new picture
- Enables you to crop an image using the 4-way selector and zoom control
- Allows you to select the language for on-screen display
PW ON/OFF SETUP - Controls the display of the startup/shutdown screen and adjusts the sound volume when the power is turned On/Off
SCREEN SETUP - Allows you to select an image from your memory card as the PW ON/OFF screen display
- Adjust LCD back light intensity
- Set the time and date
VIDEO OUT - Selectable between NTSC or PAL
- Thumbnail display: 4, 9 or 16 images
- Beep sound: On or Off
Continue on to
Return To Our
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.