Nokia has announced a new "affordable flagship" smartphone, the Lumia 830. Powered by a 1.2Ghz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor and 1GB of RAM, the Lumia 830 sports a 5.0" HD display as well as a 10MP PureView camera with the thinnest optical image stabilization system of an Lumia. Camera functions are handled by the Lumia Camera app, which is not only exclusive to the Nokia products running the new Lumia Denim update, but also ultra fast to start up and snap picture after picture. There's also Rich Capture (adding features like Auto HDR and Dynamic Flash) and Moment Capture (which records up to 4K quality video at 24fps -- each frame capable of being its own 8.3MP still).
Other nice features include pre-loaded Microsoft Office Mobile, integrated wireless charging, 16GB of internal storage (expandable up to 128GB with microSD), and 15GB of free OneDrive cloud storage.
Nokia Lumia 830 Features
- Lumia Denim + Windows Phone 8.1
- 5" HD Display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.2Ghz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 10MP PureView camera with a ZEISS lens
- Lumia Camera
- optical image stablization
- Rich Capture
- Moment Capture
- 4K Video Recording @ 24fps
- 16GB internal storage
- expandable up to 128GB with a microSD card
- pre-loaded with Microsoft Office Mobile
- 15GB of free OneDrive storage
- integrated wireless charging
The Nokia Lumia 830 will roll out globally this month, priced around 330 euros before taxes and subsidies.