Nikon Df DSLR Preview
- The 16.2-megapixel FX-format CMOS image sensor and 3.2-inch LCD (921K dot) display straight out of the flagship D4. This large 36 x 23.9mm CMOS sensor is paired with Nikon's proprietary EXPEED 3 image processor to ensure "amazing clarity, accurate color and a broad dynamic range."
- The 39-point AF (Auto Focus) system and 2016-Pixel 3D Matrix Metering and Scene Recognition System from the D610. The Df also features nine cross-type sensors and seven AF points capable of working down to f/8. AF Modes include: 9-point, 21-point, 39-point, 39-point with 3D Tracking, and Auto Area AF.
- The 1400 shots-per-charge EN-EL14A battery from the D5300.
- The magnesium-alloy body and weather seals are constructed to the same specifications as the "weather resistant" D800. Shutter life is similarly tough, rated to 150,000 cycles
- 16.2-megapixel FX-format CMOS image sensor
- EXPEED 3 image processor
- Picture Controls
- Built-in High Dynamic Range
- Full HD Video Recording
- 5.5 fps Continuous Burst Shooting
- JPEG, TIFF, and RAW image capture
- ISO 100-12,800
- 39-point AF system
- AF Modes include:
- 39-point with 3D Tracking
- Auto Area AF
- 2016-Pixel 3D Matrix Metering and Scene Recognition System
- Compatible with current and classic NIKKOR lenses
- 1400 shots-per-charge EN-EL14A battery
- 150,000 Cycles Shutter Life
- Compatible with Optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.