Playback Screens & Menus
Please excuse the poor quality of these screen captures. Though the S9300 includes an A/V cable, due to technical difficulties we had to photograph the display screen.
In playback, the camera zooms up to 10x in increments of 0.2x.
If you have zoomed in on an image in playback, the Menu button functions as a crop tool (Note the icon at bottom left). When you press the Menu button, the camera will prompt you with "Save this image as displayed?" This allows you to quickly crop images in-camera, without having to navigate to the editing menu.
Getting close up to inspect focus is easy, and reliable on the 921,000-dot 3-inch LCD.
One press leftward on the zoom control takes you to a four-photo index view.
Another press on the zoom control gives you a 16-photo view; a further press will fill the screen with 72 images; one more and you get a calendar for scrolling through images by date. You can also turn on the film strip feature, which you launch while viewing a single photo by quickly rotating the multi-selector dial.
- Quick retouch: low, normal, high
- D-Lighting: OK
- Skin softening: low, normal, high
- Filter effects: soft (normal, wide), selective color, cross screen, fisheye, miniature effect, painting
- Print order: select images, delete print order
- Slide show: start, frame interval (2 seconds, 3 seconds, 5 seconds, 10 seconds)
- Rotate image
- Small picture: 640 x 480, 320 x 240, 160 x 120
- Voice memo
- Sequence display options: individual pictures, key picture only
- Choose key picture
- Favorite pictures
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.