Nikon Coolpix S9300 Review
|This pocketable point-and-shoot packs a lot of power, sophistication and ease of use in a small package. Its 18X zoom and ultra-fast burst modes will get you shots you would not get otherwise, and make for a lot of fun in the process. However, image quality can be a little disappointing if you have a large PC screen or make big prints, and the auto focus could be quicker. Read more in our Full Conclusion.|
If you have the extra cash to get one of the better appointed point-and-shoots available, the S9300 might be for you.
Nikon Coolpix S9300 Features:
- 16-megapixel BSI CMOS sensor
- 18x Optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED Glass Lens (25-450mm)
- VR image stabilization
- 3.0-inch high resolution (921,000-dot) LCD screen
- Fast AF
- Full HD (1080p) movie recording
- Built-in GPS
- Scene Auto Selector for fully automatic operation
- Various advanced exposure settings, like Aperture and Shutter speed priority or full manual
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot (Eye-Fi compliant)
- Li-ion battery pack (good for 200 shots)
What's in the box?:
- Coolpix S9300 camera
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- AC adapter/charger
- USB cable
- A/V cable
- ViewNX 2 installer CD-ROM
- Reference manual CD-ROM
- Hand strap
- Quick start guide
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
Increase your shooting capacity with this powerful EN-EL12 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
Compatible with Nikon J3, S1, COOLPIX L310, COOLPIX S9050, COOLPIX S9200, D5200, V2, D600, J2, COOLPIX S6400, COOLPIX P7700, COOLPIX S800c, COOLPIX L610, D3200, D800, COOLPIX ...
Compatible Devices: Canon PowerShot A2300, SX260 HS, S100, ELPH 500 HS, ELPH 300 HS, SX230HS, Fuji FinePix JZ300, Z90, Nikon COOLPIX ...
Compatible with: Canon Powershot A3300 IS,A3100 IS, Canon Powershot A3000 IS, A2200, Nikon COOLPIX S6100, S4100, S3100, Nikon COOLPIX S4000, S3000, Nikon COOLPIX ...