Record Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
Half-pressing the shutter release allows the camera to lock focus and set the exposure settings for your image. Here you can see the green rectangle that shows the area of focus. Along the bottom you can see the exposure information.
Special Effects: Soft, Nostalgic Sepia, High-Contrast Monochrome, High Key, Low Key, Selective Color
The 4-way controller allows you to search and navigate the menu systems. It also has a rotating dial around it to make your navigation quicker and easier. Pressing a specific direction while in shooting mode takes you to a shortcut for the Flash, Exposure Compensation, Macro mode, and the self-timer.
- Image Mode - 12M (4000x3000), 8M (3264x2448), 5M (2592x1944), 3M (2048x1536), PC (1024x768), VGA (640x480), 16:9 (3968x2232)
- White Balance - Auto, Preset Manual, Daylight, Incandescent, Fluorescent, Cloudy, Flash
- Metering - Matrix, Center-weighted
- ISO sensitivity - Auto, Fixed Auto range, Preset: 160, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- AF area mode - Face priority, Auto, Manual, Center, Subject Tracking
- Autofocus mode - Single AF, Full-time AF
Rec. Movie Menu:
- Movie Options - HD 1080p*, HD 1080p, HD 720p, iFrame 540 (960x540), 640x480, HS 240fps (320x240), HS 120fps (640x480), HS 60fps (1280x720), HS 15fps (1920x1080)
- Open with HS Footage - On or Off
- Autofocus Mode - Single AF, Full Time AF
- Electronic VR - On or Off
- Wind Noise Reduction - On or Off
- Wind noise reduction - on or off
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.