Playback Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
Pressing the zoom lever to the "wide" end enters the camera into index mode. Here you can view numerous thumbnails at a time of your captured images. There is also a calendar view that allows you to search your images based on the date in which they were taken.
Pressing the zoom lever to the "telephoto" end allows you to zoom in on an image up to 10x. Once you have zoomed in, you can use the 4-way controller to scroll around the image. Pressing the menu in this situation will allow you to crop the image and save a new copy with just what you see on the screen.
Playback Modes: Play, Favorite Pictures, Auto Sort, List Date
The Playback menu has options for: Quick Retouch, D-Lighting, Skin Softening, Filter Effects, Frame, Print Order, Slide Show, Protect, Rotate Image, Small Picture, Voice Memo, Copy, Sequence display options, Choose key picture, Favorite Pictures.
Quick Retouch allows the camera to retouch any still image on the camera. Pressing up and down allows you to select the amount of adjustment that will be made. The adjusted file is saved as a new file on the memory card.
Movies can be played back on the camera's LCD screen or on a TV via the USB or HDMI output cables. There is also an option that allows you to edit and crop your videos right on the camera.
Camera Set Up Menu:
- Welcome screen - Change the image used in the power up screen
- Time Zone and Date - Set the internal time and date
- Monitor Settings - Toggle the info displayed on LCD and screen brightness
- Print Date - Off, date, date & time
- VR - On (hybrid), On, or Off
- Motion Detection - Auto or Off
- AF Assist - Auto or Off
- Digital Zoom - On, Crop or Off
- Sound settings - Camera sound effects and volume
- Auto Off - Sleep delay time: 30s, 1m, 5m, 30m
- Format card - Format the internal memory or SD card
- Language - Choose from one of the many languages
- TV settings - NTSC, PAL
- Charge by Computer - Auto, Off
- Blink Warning - On, Off
- Reset all - Reset all settings to default
- Firmware version - Display the camera's internal software version
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
Increase your shooting capacity with this powerful EN-EL12 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
EMPIRE's horizontal case is the perfect choice for the business professional that require an executive look.
Compatibility: Nikon Coolpix - P300, S9100 - Leather
Nikon EH-69P Replacement AC Power Adapter / Charger for Coolpix Coolpix S100 S3100 S3300 S4100 S4300 S6100 S6200 S6300 S8200 S9100 S9300 P300 P310 P500 P510 Digital Cameras
This is an AC Adapter Charger that can be used to power Nikon Coolpix S01 / S100 / S800c / S3100 / S3300 / S4100 / S4200 / S4300 / S6100 / S6200 / S6300 / S6400 / S8200 / S9100 ...