Playback Screens & Menus
Pressing the Play button enters review mode. Minimal information is show, just the image size/quality, time and date of capture, the folder name and file name.
Here you can see he Index mode options, which are activated by pressing the Wdie zoom control. It can show 4, 9 or 16 thumbnail images per page as well as a calendar that breaks up the images by the date they were taken.
The rotate option allows you to change the orientation of your image by 90 degrees at a time.
Here you can see the D-Lighting menu option. This editing tool will help bring more detail out of shadow areas by increasing the gama, producing a brighter image.
Above is the Quick Retouch function, which is a quick and easy way to process images (one at a time) in-camera. This option adjusts both the contrast and saturation of the image.
- Menus - Select text or icon style menu screens
- Welcome screen - Change the image used in the power up screen
- Date - Set the internal time and date
- Monitor Settings - Info displayed on LCD, brightness
- Date imprint - Records date, date & time, date counter onto image
- Vibration Reduction - On or Off
- Motion Detection - Auto or Off
- AF Assist - Auto or Off
- Digital Zoom - On or Off
- Sound settings - Camera sound effects and volume
- Auto Off - Sleep delay time: 30s, 1m, 5m, 30m
- Format card - Format SD card
- Language - Choose from one of the many languages
- Video Mode - NTSC, PAL
- Blink Warning - On or Off
- Reset all - Reset all settings to default
- Firmware version - Display the camera's internal software version
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.