Nikon Coolpix S100 Hands On Preview
Nikon Coolpix S100 Features:
- 16 megapixel 1/2.3 inch BSI CMOS sensor
- 5x optical zoom (28-140mm)
- 3.5" VGA touch OLED screen (820K pixels)
- Finger Effects -- write notes on pictures with the touch screen
- 2D to 3D conversion
- 1080p HD video recording
- Easy Panorama Mode
- Smart Portrait System (In-Camera Red-Eye Fix, Face-Priority AF, Smile Mode, Blink Warning, and Skin Softening).
- EXPEED C2 digital image processing engine
- All new model
- Battery Life: 150 shots (still) or 55 min (movies)
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.6 x 0.8 inches (99 x 65.2 x 18.1 mm)
- Weight: 4.9 ounces (138 g)
The Nikon S100 will be the first of the new Coolpix cameras released to the public when it hits stores on September 01, 2011 with an MSRP of $299.95. It will be available in silver, red, black, purple, and gold.
Additional Product Views:
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.