Nikon Coolpix P300 Preview
This compact model boasts some very appealing features for those looking for a capable low-light pocket camera, including a 12-megapixel backside illuminated CMOS image sensor, a super fast 4.2x Nikkor optical zoom lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture and ED glass, a 3.0-inch LCD screen with 921k dots, full 1080p HD video option, VR stabilization system, in-camera Backlight HDR mode and much more.
This category is getting even more competitive, with most of the major manufactures now offering a camera with similar abilities and specifications. Check back in the coming months as we update this page once we receive a P300 in for a full review.
Nikon Coolpix P300 features:
- 12-megapixel BSI, CMOS image sensor (1/2.3")\
- 4.2x Nikkor optical zoom lens
- ED glass elements
- Super fast maximum aperture of f/1.8 at wide angle
- Nikon's proven VR stabilization system
- 3.0-inch LCD with 921k dots
- Full 1080p HD video recording
- Backlight HDR mode
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
- Li-ion battery pack (good for up to 240 photos)
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.