Nikon Coolpix L610 Review
By Josh Fate
|The Nikon CoolPix L610 is an affordable and versatile compact digicam. This comfortable digicam performed okay and produced good images. It is a descent point-n-shoot for anyone that is not looking for anything fancy. Read more in our Full Conclusion.|
- 16-megapixel backside illuminated CMOS sensor
- 14x optical Zoom-NIKKOR ED glass lens (25-350mm)
- 3-inch LCD monitor
- Full HD (1080p) video
- Separate Movie Record Button
- Easy Auto Mode automatically chooses from Six Scene Modes:
- Night Portrait
- Night landscape
- HDMI mini connector
- USB/audio video connector
- Runs on two AA-size Batteries
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot
What's in the box?:
- Nikon Coolpix L610 camera body
- AN-CP19 Strap
- UC-E6 USB Cable
- Two AA Alkaline Batteries
- EG-CP16 Audio Video Cable
- NikonView NX 2 CD-ROM
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
8 Slot SD Card Clear Plastic Case - Includes 2 MicroSD Card Slots Clear Plastic Case Fits 8 SD Cards - Includes 2 MicroSD Card Slots
PERFECT FOR CLEANING PRACTICALLY ANY TYPE OF OPTICAL LENS. COMPACT SIZE THAT FITS IN POCKET. SAFE & VERY EASY TO USE. GOOD FOR OVER 500 CLEANINGS.
Features gold-plated connectors, molded strain-relief, and mylar-foil shielding.
Compatible with Nikon J3, S1, COOLPIX L310, COOLPIX S9050, COOLPIX S9200, D5200, V2, D600, J2, COOLPIX S6400, COOLPIX P7700, COOLPIX S800c, COOLPIX L610, D3200, D800, COOLPIX ...