Playback Screens & Menus
Pressing the zoom lever to the "wide" end enters the camera into index mode. Here you can view 4 or 16 thumbnails at a time of your captured images. Pressing the wide control a third time brings up a calendar view that allows you to search your images based on the date in which they were taken.
Pressing the zoom lever to the "telephoto" end allows you to zoom in on an image up to 10x. Once you have zoomed in, you can use the 4-way controller to scroll around the image. Pressing the menu in this situation will allow you to crop the image and save a new copy with just what you see on the screen.
The Playback menu has options for: D-Lighting, Print Order, Slide Show, Protect, Rotate Image, Small Picture, and Copy.
Movies can be played back on the camera's LCD screen or on a TV via the supplied AV cabels; or on a HDTV with optional HDMI output cables. You get DVR-like controls to pause, stop, fast-forward, and rewind video. You can also adjust the volume with the Wide and Telephoto controls.
There is also an option that allows you to edit and crop your videos right on the camera.
Camera Set Up Menu:
- Welcome screen - Change the image used in the power up screen
- Time Zone and Date - Set the internal time and date
- Monitor Settings - Toggle the info displayed on LCD and screen brightness
- Print Date - Off, date, date & time
- VR - On (hybrid), On, or Off
- Motion Detection - Auto or Off
- AF Assist - Auto or Off
- Sound settings - Camera sound effects and volume
- Auto Off - Sleep delay time: 30s, 1m, 5m, 30m
- Format card - Format the internal memory or SD card
- Language - Choose from one of the many languages
- TV settings - NTSC, PAL
- Charge by Computer - Auto, Off
- Blink Warning - On, Off
- Reset all - Reset all settings to default
- Battery type - Alkaline, Ni-MH, Lithium
- Firmware version - Display the camera's internal software version
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
Compatible with Acer ICONIA W510,ICONIA W700, ICONIA TAB A110, ICONIA TAB A700, ICONIA A510, ICONIA TAB A100, ICONIA A500; Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9,Kindle Fire HD 7; Asus VivoTab ...
Products trademarked HQRP are marketed and sold exclusively by Osprey-Talon. Compatible with: Nikon COOLPIX L110, L120
8 Slot SD Card Clear Plastic Case - Includes 2 MicroSD Card Slots Clear Plastic Case Fits 8 SD Cards - Includes 2 MicroSD Card Slots
Products trademarked HQRP are marketed and sold exclusively by Osprey-Talon. Compatible with: Nikon UC-E6 Fits COOLPIX L120, L19