Playback Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
- Delete - Delete files from the memory card
- Slide Show - Start an automated slide show of images and/or movies stored on the SD card; Image type, Select Scene, Frame Interval, Movie Playback time, Audio
- Image Review - On or Off
- Rotate Tall - Automatic image rotation; On or Off
- DPOF Print Order - Choose the print settings for direct printing via USB
- Protect - Protect files from deletion
- Rating - Rate images
- D-Lighting - Apply D-Lighting to an image to increases brightness and shadow detail
- Resize - Reduce the dimensions of an image, while keeping the same framing and aspect ratio
- Crop - Crop out a portion of an image and save it as a new file
- Face-Priority Zoom - On or Off
- Edit Movie - Edit the length of a movie file
- Change Theme - Change the theme associated with the image
- Rest Setup Options - restore factory default settings for the setup menu
- Format Memory Card - Format the SD card (erases everything)
- Slot Empty Release Lock - Control whether the shutter can be released when a memory card is not present; Locked or unlocked
- Display - Change the Display Brightness, Grid and info for both shooting and playback modes
- Sound Settings - Choose the camera sounds for the Shutter and Autofocus/Self-timer
- Auto Power Off - 1min, 5min, 10min
- Shutter Button AE Lock - On or Off
- HDMI Device Control - Lets you control the camera remotely when using the HDMI-CEC televisions
- Flicker Reduction - Reduces the banding or flickering that can be present in movies when shooting under fluorescent lighting
- Reset File Numbering - Reset the file numbering on the memory card
- Time Zone and Date - Set the Time Zone, Date and Time, Date format, and Daylight Savings mode
- Language - Choose the camera language
- Auto Image rotation - On or Off
- Pixel Mapping - Checks the sensor and processor for bad pixels to increase image quality
- Firmware Version - View the current firmware version installed on the camera
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
Compatibility: Nikon - J1, J2, J3, S1, V1, V2 - Scratch Resistant - The Nikon 1 Series Deluxe Digital Camera Case is a stylish, soft, protective case for your Nikon 1 series ...
RC-2 IR Remote Control for Nikon P7000, P7100, J1, V1, D40, D40x, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D3000, D3200, D5000, D5100 & D7000 DSLR Cameras (ML-L3 Replacement)
Important note: To operate this remote on the Nikon SLR's listed below, you must first set the camera release mode to "delayed remote" (Remote 2S icon) or "quick-response" (remote ...
Neewer Wireless IR Remote Control Shutter Release ML-L3 For Nikon D5300, D3200, D5100, D7000, D600, D610, P7000, P7100, Nikon J1, V1, Nikon 1 AW1 D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70S, D80, D90, D3000, D5000, F55, F65, F75, N65, N75, Coolpix 8400, 8800 Pronea S, Nuvis S & Lite Touch Zoom Cameras
* Please set your Camera in Remote Mode before use it * For the first time use. please pull out the plastic separator at the battery holder. * Mount the camera on a tripod or ...
Compatibility: Nikon Lenses: AF-S DX Micro-Nikkor 40mm f/2.8G AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor 35mm f/2D AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF Nikkor 24mm ...