LG's Marquee 4 inch NOVA mobile display is one of the brightest -- yet still energy efficient -- displays on the market, and can even been seen in direct sunlight. Which is great, because this super thin (0.36 inches) and feather-light (3.95 ounces) phone has a ton of camera-optimized features built right in.
Sprint's LG Marquee has a 5 megapixel rear facing camera (and a 2 megapixel front facing camera for chatting), 3x digital zoom, Macro Mode, different and unique Scene Modes (Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Night, Night Portrait, Fireworks, Sports), well as custom White Balance, Color Effects, and ISO. After you've taken the perfect shot, don't forget to tweak it in the built-in Image Editor and use the phone's Geo Tagging capabilities when uploading your photos to various photo sharing services to let everyone know where your journeys have taken you.
The LG Marquee ships with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) and a ton of Google apps / widgets. It features Bluetooth 3.0 and can act as a Portable WiFi hotspot for up to 4 other devices.
LG Marquee Features:
- 5.0 megapixel rear facing camera (2MP front facing)
- 4.0 inch NOVA display touch screen
- 3x Digital Camera Zoom
- Macro Mode
- Scene Mode (Auto, Portrait, Landscape, Night, Night Portrait, Fireworks, Sports)
- Image Editor (rotate, crop)
- Image Quality (Normal, Fine, Super Fine)
- Geo tagging
- Custom White Balance, Color Effect, ISO
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Android Market and Apps
- Google Apps and Widgets
- Google Maps GPS navigation
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Portable WiFi Hotspot
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.52 x 0.36 inches
The LG Marquee is available now on the Sprint network, and with a two year contract and mail in rebate, can be purchased for as little as $99.99.
Additional Product Views: