Record Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
Pressing the camera button on the back brings up the MODE selection screen. Here it tells you how many images or how much recording time you have left with each of the REC modes.
Although the Zi8 does not feature an optical zoom, it does have a digital zoom. The only problem with this is it will lower your image or movie quality, so only use it if absolutely necessary.
- Clock Set - Set the date and time on the camera
- Video Mode - NTSC or PAL
- Brightness - Set LCD brightness
- Volume - Turn camera sounds on or off
- Ext. Mic Gain - Adjust the sensitivity of the external mic
- Image Stabilization - Turn image stabilization on or off
- Face Detection - On or Off
- Format Card - Formats the memory card
- Camera Info - View Firmware and Software versions
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.