Record Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
"Program" record mode is also automatic, but now you have access to more advanced controls over the exposure process. This includes ISO sensitivity, White balance, focus mode, etc. Here you can see icons for the exposure mode being used (P for Program), flash is Off, number of images remaining (1971), aperture setting (f/3.5), shutter speed (1/320), exposure compensation (0.0), flash output compensation (0.0), and the ISO setting (400).The camera also features Manual, Shutter and Aperture Priority, Auto and several scene shooting modes.
When you half-press the shutter release the autofocus is locked and the exposure is calculated and set. If autofocus was successful the AF marks will turn green, if it fails they turn red and blink.
Scene mode options include: High ISO, Portrait, Night Portrait, Landscape, Night Landscape, Flower, Sunset, Backlight, Candlelight, Manner/Museum, Text, Beach, Snow, Fireworks, Children, Self Portrait, Stage.
- Picture Size - 12.0MP, 10.7MP, 9.0MP, 6.0MP, 3.1MP, 2.2MP, 2.1MP, 1.2MP
- Color Mode - High Color, Natural Color, Low Color, Black & White
- AF Control - Continuous AF, Single AF
- White Balance - Auto, Daylight, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Open Shade
- Face Detection Capture - Off, On
- Exposure Metering - Multi-Pattern, Center-Weight, Center-Spot
- AF Zone - Multi-Zone, Center-Zone
- Exp. Bracketing Interval - Off, ±0.3, ±0.7, ±1.0
- Sharpness - Normal, High, Low
Movie mode allows you capture video with sound at resolutions of 1280x720, 640x480, 320x240. Shown above you can see the record mode, flash off and 29:00 minutes of record time left at the current settings.
Video Capture Menu:
- Video Size - 1280x720, 640x480, 320x240
- AF Control - Continuous, Single
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Rechargeable Travel Camera Battery for Kodak V803 Z950 M420 V1003|
In Stock: Yes