Record Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
The ZE1's small LCD screen shows you just the information that you need to see. Here you can see the amount of recording time remaining in video capture mode. It also shows you what you are recording in its 16:9 aspect ratio.
In still capture mode, you see the above camera icon and the number of images that can be captured on your SD card.
- LCD Brightness & Glare Shield - Auto, High Medium, Low, Enable Glare Shield
- Effects - Normal, High Saturation, '70s Film, Black & White, Sepia
- Video Resolution - 1080p, 720p 60fps, 720p, WVGA (iPad compatible)
- Microphone Gain - Increase or Decrease the sensitivity of the Mic
- Sounds & LED - On or Off
- Date/Time - Set the date and time
- Share Settings - Select the sites you would like in the Share menu
- Video Output - NTSC, PAL
- Language - Select your menu language
- Reset Settings - Reset the camera to the factory defaults
- Format Memory Card - Delete everything on the memory card
- About - Displays the Firmware and Software versions
The Effects menu allows you to choose a creative effect for your images and videos. This allows for a little more creativity without having to spend extra time editing on a computer.
With the ability to capture both Full 1080p HD video and 720p at both 30 and 60fps, you will be able to capture beautiful HD movies for any HDTV.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com|
|Related Product Description||Price|
|Ubisoft Motion Tracking Camera||$19.99|
|Andoer Shipping Cost for Your Order||$2.02|
|GFM 3-inch LCD Hood Flips Up Shade For Digital Camera Screens||$2.00|
|Vintage Camera Shoulder Hippie Camera Strap For SLR DSLR Canon Nikon Pentax Sony Model 203||$1.49|
|Kodak PlayFull Ze1 Camcorder AV / HDMI Cable 6 Foot High Definition Micro HDMI (Type D) To HDMI (Type A) Cable||$1.57|