Playback Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
When you come to a movie in playback mode, you will see the big play button. Pressing the record button will allow you to watch your movies.
While you are watching your movies, you can pause or scroll through the movies frame-by-frame. Up and down on the 4-way controller adjust the camera's speaker volume.
Movie Playback Menu:
- Trim Video - Allows you to do simple editing directly on the camera
- Make Picture - Captures an image from a frame in a movie
- LCD Brightness & Glare Shield - Auto, High Medium, Low, Enable Glare Shield
- Effects - Normal, High Saturation, '70s Film, Black & White, Sepia
- Video Resolution - 1080p, 720p 60fps, 720p, WVGA (iPad compatible)
- Microphone Gain - Increase or Decrease the sensitivity of the Mic
- Sounds & LED - On or Off
- Date/Time - Set the date and time
- Share Settings - Select the sites you would like in the Share menu
- Video Output - NTSC, PAL
- Language - Select your menu language
- Reset Settings - Reset the camera to the factory defaults
- Format Memory Card - Delete everything on the memory card
- About - Displays the Firmware and Software versions
Sharing, what this camera is all about, is as easy as hitting the "Share" button and selecting which sites you would like to upload to:
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.