Record Screens & Menus
The M590 also features a Smart Capture mode and various Scenes settings. In Smart Capture, the camera will select the proper exposure and scene mode settings for you automatically, helping you produce the best photos possible with little to no input from you; you just frame and snap.
Or, when in the Scenes menu, you can choose the specific Scene mode for the shot you are about to capture. The list includes all of the following: Portrait, Landscape, Close Up, Flower, Sunset, Backlight, Candle Light, Children, Manner/Museum, Text, Beach, Snow, Fireworks, Self Portrait, Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Panning Shot, High ISO, Sport and Panorama.
- Picture Size - 14MP (3:4), 12MP (3:2), 10MP (16:9), 6MP (4:3), 3MP (4:3), 2MP (16:9), 1MP (4:3)
- Exposure Compensation - ±2 in 1/3 increments
- ISO Speed - Auto, 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
- Long Time Exposure - Off, 0.5 sec, 1.0 sec, 2.0 sec, 4 sec, 8 sec.
- Self Timer/Burst - Off, 10 sec, 2 sec, 2 shot, Burst
- Color Mode - Vivid, Full, Basic, Black & White, Sepia
- White Balance - Auto, Daylight, Tungsten, Fluorescent, Open Shade
- Focus Mode - Auto, Macro, Infinity
- Focus / Exposure Zone - Face Priority, Multi-Zone, Center
- AF Control - Continuous AF, Single AF
- Preset Keyword Tag - New Keyword, Delete Keyword, Done, Birthday, Holiday, Wedding
- Sharpness - Sharp, Normal, Soft
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Kodak KLIC 7000 Rechargeable Battery for Select Kodak Camera -M590 and Slice|
In Stock: Yes