Record Screens & Menus
By Matt Metzker
Auto Record mode controls most of the camera's functions for you.In the image above you can see the icons for shooting mode (upper left), settings and menus (lower left) and changing the amount of information displayed as well as activating a shooting grid (lower right). Also, any of the icons with a yellow arrow are functions that can be changed. This is done by "touching" them.
The green square in the middle shows the camera with the auto-focus locked and ready. If the camera does not focus correctly they will show up in red.
The camera does not have a FUNction button, quick access icons are displayed around the perimeter of the screen. To activate them just touch the icon and the menu for that particular function will be displayed.
the different Scene shooting modes can be found by pressing the mode button, then the SCENE button. There are 10 different scene modes: Sport, indoor, snow, fireworks, museum, night landscape, children, leaf, sunset, glass, landscape and night portrait.
Rec Shooting Menu Options (Manual):
- Continuous Shot - Off, Unlimited, 3 Shots, 3 Shots Last, Time-Lapse
- Quality - Best, Fine, Normal
- AF Mode - Single, Multi, Touch-to-Focus
- Expo Metering - Spot, Center, AiAE
- Digital Zoom - On or Off
- Quick Review - Off, 1 sec, 2 sec, 3 sec
- Date Imprint - Off, Date, Date/Time
- AF Assist Beam - On or Off
- Blink Detection - On or Off
- Slow Shutter - Off, 2-30 seconds
- OIS- Mode1, Mode 2, Off
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.