Playback Screens & Menus
Please excuse the quality of our screen captures. This GE camera does not come with an A/V cable, so we had to photograph the LCD.
Pressing the play button on the back of the camera enters it into playback mode. Again pressing the display button allows you to change the amount of information shown on the screen. Here you can see the full list of information available from the camera. Strange icon in the upper right-hand corner is the Eye-Fi symbol meaning that
Eye-Fi is active, however you have to have an Eye-Fi card inserted for this to work.
Pressing the zoom control to the wide side allows you to enter the camera's index mode. Index mode allows you to see thumbnails of all the images on the memory card to make searching for the image you want easier.
Pressing the zoom controller to the telephoto side allows you to zoom in on an image up to 8x the size of the original image on the LCD screen. Once you have zoomed in, you can use the 4-way controller to scroll around the image.
The playback function menu gives you several great options for editing your images including: HDR, Touch-Up, Rotate, Resize and Color.
- Protect - Protects an image from being deleted
- Delete - Allows you to delete images from the memory card or camera's memory
- DPOF - Controls the cameras print settings
- Trim - Allows you to crop your image on the camera without the new computer
The resize option on the camera allows you to make a smaller copy of an image that is already saved on the SD card. this is a fast and easy way to make copies to send in e-mails or upload to social networking sites.
Rotate allows you to change the orientation of an image by 90° of the time either clockwise or counterclockwise. This is also a big time saver versus doing this on a computer.
The camera allows you to play back your movies on its LCD screen. The 4-way controller gives you DVR-like controls allowing you to look at your movie frame by frame. Sound is also played back on a tiny built-in speaker. With an optional AV cable or HDMI cable, your movies can be played back on any type of TV.
- Beep - Off, Tone 1, Tone 2, Tone 3
- Power Saver - Auto, Normal, Best
- Language - Set the language that the menu will be displayed in
- World Time - Set your home time and choose a destination for your travel
- Date & Time - Set the date and time on the camera
- USB - PC or Printer
- TV-System - NTSC or PAL
- Eye-Fi - On or Off
- Format - larger to delete images off of the SD card
- Copy to Card - Copy images from the camera's internal memory to the SD card
- File Numbering - Create a new directory and reset the file number
- Reset - Resets the camera to factory defaults
- FW Version - Tells you the cameras current firmware version
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||USB Data Cable for: Canon PowerShot A1400 16.0 MP Digital Camera
||Pro Digital Hard Lens Hood For D3X, D3, D2Xs, D2Hs, D2X, D2H, The Nikon D3, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D700 Digital SLR Cameras Which Have Any Of These (18-135mm, 18-105mm, 18-70mm, 16-85mm) Nikon Lenses
||Clif Shot Blok Tropical Punch
||USB Data Cable for: Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Digital Camera
||Vintage Camera Shoulder Hippie Camera Strap For SLR DSLR Canon Nikon Pentax Sony Model 203