Playback Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
Pressing the zoom control towards the telephoto end allows you to zoom in on your images up to 8x. Once you have zoomed in, press and hold on the screen for 1 second and you will be able to drag the image around on the screen.
Playback Menu Options:
- Protect - Protects an image from being deleted from the memory card
- Delete - Removes an image from the memory card
- DPOF - Sets the parameters for printing directly from the camera
- Slideshow - Runs a slideshow of the images saved on the memory card
Just like in REC mode, shortcuts are displayed at the bottom of the playback screen. Options like Rotate (shown above) and crop are available here. To rotate your image, you have to make a circle on the screen to get the image to turn.
Movie playback gives you VCR or DVR-like controls that allow you to play, pause, return to beginning, and move frame by frame in either direction. While the video is playing, you can adjust the volume via the icon in the bottom left.
Camera Settings Options:
- Format Memory - Formats the Memory card inside the camera
- Beep - Adjust the levels of the beeps for Volume, Shutter, Self-Timer, Key, Power
- LCD Brightness - Auto adjustment or Manual adjustment
- Power Saver - Controls when the LCD screen and camera will automatically turn off
- Date / Time - Sets the date and time on the camera
- Zone - Allows you to choose the area of the world you are currently in, so the camera can automatically adjust the time
- File Numbering - Reset or Continuous
- Language - Choose the camera's menu language
- Video System - NTSC or PAL
- Copy to Card - Copy images to the memory card from internal memory
- Reset Settings - Resets the camera to the factory defaults
- FW Version - Displays the camera's current firmware version
- USB Mode - PC, PC (PTP), Printer
- HDMI Mode - Auto, Manual
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|iTEKIRO Replacement Wall + Car Battery Charger Kit for GE E1250TW with MP3 MP4 Mini Speaker|
Seller: Rakuten.com Shopping
In Stock: Yes