Fujifilm X20 Review
By Josh Fate
|The Fuji X20 is a powerful digicam that gives complete control to the photographer. Its performance and image quality rival that of an entry-level dSLR as does its price tag. Read more in our Full Conclusion.|
- 12-Megapixel 2/3-inch X-Trans CMOS II imaging sensor
- EXR image processor
- f/2.0-2.8 maximum aperture
- Lens Shift image stabilization
- Manual 4x optical zoom lens with 35mm equivalent of 28-112mm
- Advanced Optical Viewfinder
- Eye Sensor/Dioptic Adjustment
- Hybrid AF - Contrast and Phase Detection
- 2.8-inch High Contrast LCD with 460,000 dots
- FujiFilm Film Simulation modes
- Burst and Artistic Shooting modes
- RAW Shooting
- SR+ advanced auto shooting mode
- Motion Panorama 360
- Super Intelligent Flash
The FujiFilm X20 has a suggested retail price of $599.95 USD. To see the most current pricing online, click our Lowest price button at the top right of this page.
- X20 Camera
- Li-ion battery NP-50
- Battery charger BC-50B
- Shoulder strap
- Lens cap
- USB cable
- CD-ROM (Viewer software, RAW File Converter etc.*4)
- Owner's manual
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
The 20/40 GB DDS-4 data cartridge from Fujifilm is an ideal solution for high-volume backup and archiving requirements.
This high-quality Mini B USB 2.0 cable from Startech.com is compatible with most Fuji digital cameras and is a cost effective way to maximize its performance.
Additional Information: Features: Acid-free paper Water resistant paper Instantly dry finish Sharp detail, rich true color .
Additional Information: Exclusive Super Performance Technology Acid-free Heavy weight paper .