Fujifilm X-Pro1 Preview
Some of these powerful features include a 16-megapixel APS-C "X-Trans" CMOS image sensor mated to their well known EXR Processing technology, and the 2nd generation of their Hybrid Multi Viewfinder system first introduced on the X100. They've also included a new filter array on the X-Pro1, which utilizes a more "random" array with 6x6 pixel units, along with removing the optical low pass filter. This is claimed to give greater resolution, while also eliminating moire and false colors. This model boasts a sophisticatedly, yet rugged exterior, thanks to its magnesium alloy chassis. They claim that the X-Pro1 features an improved user interface that is "a testament to FujiFilm's unyielding attention to quality and the photographic needs of professionals.".
The X-Pro1 uses their new X-mount lens system, and as of now (1/2012) they are offering three XF series prime lenses: an FUJINON LENS XF18mmF2 R (27mm equivalent) f/2.0, FUJINON LENS XF35mmF1.4 R (53mm equivalent) f/1.4, and the FUJINON LENS XF60mmF2.4 R Macro (90mm equivalent) f/2.4. Each offer superb low-light abilities thanks to their wide open apertures, along with pleasuring bokeh for those who like to blur the background to focus all attention on the subject at hand.
FujiFilm X-Pro1 Main Features:
- 16-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS image sensor
- EXR Processing engine
- New X-mount interchangeable lens system
- 2nd generation of their Hybrid Multi Viewfinder; Optical offers 90% frame coverage, Electronic offers 100%
- Rangefinder look and feel
- Rugged body made from magnesium alloy
- 3.0-inch LCD with 1.23 Million dots of resolution and 100% frame coverage
- Full 1080p and 720p HD video options at 24fps with stereo sound; H.264 format
- RAW and JPEG image formats
- ISO sensitivity from 100 - 25,600 with extended output enabled
- Programmed AE, Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual exposure control
- Burst mode shooting at either 6 or 3fps
- 10 film simulation modes; PROVIA/STANDARD, Velvia/VIVID, ASTIA/SOFT, PRO Neg Hi, PRO Neg Std, MONOCHROME, MONOCHROME+Ye FILTER, MONOCHROME+R FILTER, MNOCHROME+G FILTER, SEPIA
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card slot (UHS-1 complaint)
- Li-ion battery pack (good for up to 300 frames)
- Various accessories: like an extended hand Grip (HG-XPro1), shoe mount flash (EF-X20), protective filter (PRF-39 and PRF-52), and a leather case (LC-XPro1).
What's in the box?:
- X-Pro1 camera body
- Li-ion battery NP-W126
- Battery charger BC-W126
- Shoulder strap
- USB cable
- Body cap
- Metal strap clip
- Protective cover
- Clip attaching tool
- CD-ROM (Viewer software, RAW File Converter etc.)
- Owner's manual
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
Compatibility: Fujitsu DL9400 Printer Fujitsu DL3800Pro Printer
Overview The FujiFilm Diopter Correction Lens -2 helps to improve focus when capturing photos using the Fujifilm X-Pro1.
Intel PRO/1000 MT Server Adapter is designed to automatically scale with growing networks.
Top-loading - Nylon - Black - ACPRO1000 Digital SLR camera case Black exterior & yellow interior, tripod straps, 15 pockets and compartments.