Fujifilm INSTAX SQUARE SQ10 Preview
Harkening back to the days of Polaroid instant pictures, the Fujifilm INSTAX SQUARE SQ10
is a 1920x1920 resolution digital camera with a ¼" CMOS image sensor and primary color filter, a battery capable of shooting up to 160 images per charge, internal memory with room for approximately 50 images (expandable with microSD cards), a 28.5mm equivalent focal length, a F2.4 aperture, built-in editing and processing software, and, of course, the ability to instantly print 1x1 aspect ratio photographs.
Fujifilm certainly isn't the first company to try to blend the modern technology with nostalgia, but with its striking square design and built-in nostalgic fun factor, Fujifilm has delivered something you certainly can't do on an iPhone.
- 1920x1920 pixels
- ¼" CMOS image sensor with primary color filter
- 3.0" TFT color LCD monitor
- 28.5mm equivalent focal length
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery (NP-50) for up to 160 images per charge
- Stores approximately 50 images internally
- Expandable with (optional) microSD \ microSDHC cards
- Print from internal memory or micro SD \ microSDHC card
- Micro USB for internal battery recharging
- JPEG image file format
- Tripod mount
- New INSTAX SQUARE Film format (color)
- sold in 10 sheets per pack
- Film size - 86mm×72mm (L×W)
Pricing & Availability
The Fujifilm INSTAX SQUARE SQ10 will be available in May (2017) with a $279.95 MSRP -- INSTAX SQUARE film will cost $16.99 per package for 10 square sheets.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.