Playback Screens & Menus
The Z800EXR does not include an A/V cable, therefore we had to photograph the LCD.
The playback screen on the Z800EXR is accessed by pressing the green "PLAY" button on your LCD or the REC/PLAY button on top of the camera. Here you see the all of the shortcut selections on either side of your image. These can also be seen in the MENU screen with a description of the function as well. All of your image information is also displayed on the LCD, and can be removed by simply pressing the display icon.
This is your Fuji's index mode, that is displayed by pressing the top/right grid icon. It will allow you to view 9 or 25 images at a time. This allows you to search through your videos and images faster and easier. Using your zoom toggle counterclockwise can also access your index while in "PLAY" mode.
Fuji also gives you the option of zooming in on your images. Pressing
the zoom lever clockwise will bring you to the screen above. Using the up/down and left/right icons shown above you can move to a desired location on your image and zoom in.
- Photobook - Option to organize photos into categories
- Favorites - Can select favorite photos and save for easy access
- Compare - Allows you to compare 2 images side-by-side on the LCD screen
- Folder - Choose the folder that your images will be stored in
- Search - Search your images by date, face, scene or type of data (still, movie or edited image)
- Edit - Enters into the camera's edit menu, shown below
- Slide Show - Runs a slide show of either all of your images or just your images that include faces, with or without transitions
- Protect - Protect certain images from deletion
- Erase Face Recognition - Allows the camera to un-recognize faces in an image
- Erase - Erase desired images or videos.
- Upload Mark - Mark images for upload to either Facebook or YouTube
- Silent - On or Off
- Setup - Enters the Setup Menu
- Collage - Combines several images into pre-set templates
- Image Rotate - Change the orientation of an image
- Crop - Adjust the composition or remove items from the edges of an image
- Resize - Make a smaller copy of an image
- Red Eye Removal - Removes redness from the eyes of subjects
This feature on the Z800EXR allows you to directly upload movies or images to Facebook or YouTube. Simply connect your camera to a computer, via the USB cord, and transfer your images.
This is the movie
playback screen with all of the icons displayed. In this mode you only have the choice to play and pause your videos. You cannot fast forward, rewind, or move through the video in any other way.
- Image Disp. - Continuous, 3 sec, 1.5 sec, Zoom Continuous, Off
- Frame No. - Continuous, Renew
- Dual IS Mode - Continuous, Shooting Only
- Illumination - On, Off
- Digital Zoom - On or Off
- Date/Time - Set the Date and Time
- Volume - Set the shutter, Operation and Playback volumes
- Sound - Set the Shutter, Start up and Operation sounds
- LCD Brightness - ±5 levels of Brightness
- Format - Delete all information from the SD card or internal memory
- Lang. - Select the camera's menu language
- Auto Power Off - Off, 2 Min, 5Min.
- Time Difference - Home, Local
- Autorotate PB - On or Off
- Background Color - Choose a background color
- Power Management - Power Save, Quick AF, Clear Display
- Reset - Reset the camera settings to the factory defaults
- Password - Set a 4 number password
- Calibration - Calibrate the LCD Touch screen
- Version Info - Displays the firmware version of the camera
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Buy related cameras and accessories from Amazon.com
||Panasonic DMC-FX75S 14.1MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom with 3 inch LCD (Silver)
||PANASONIC DMCFH27SC DIG CAM,16MP,8X,SILVER
||Kodak Easyshare Touch M5370 16 MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom, HD Video Capture and 3.0-Inch Capacitive Touchscreen LCD (Blue)
||Canon PowerShot ELPH 135 (Silver) + 16GB Memory Card + Standard Medium Digital Camera Case + Deluxe Accessory Kit
||Fujifilm FinePix S9400W / S9450W - 16.2 Megapixel CMOS, 50x Zoom, WiFi Digital Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD Display - Black (Certified Refurbished)
||2 NP-45 Batteries + AC/DC Turbo Charger with Travel Adapter + Complete Deluxe Kit for Fujifilm FinePix JX680 JX700 JX710 JZ100 JZ110 JZ250 JZ260 JZ300 JZ305 JZ500 JZ505 XP10 XP11 XP20 XP22 XP30 XP50 XP60 T200 T205 T300 T305 T350 T360 T400 T500 T510 T550 T560 J210 J25 J250 J26 J27 J30 J35 J38 JV100 JV105 JV150 JV200 JV205 JV250 JV255 JX200 JX205 JX250 JX300 JX305 JX350 JX355 JX370 JX375 JX400 JX405 JX420 JX500 JX520 JX550 JX580 JX590 Z700EXR Z707EXR Z800EXR Z808EXR Z900EXR Z909EXR Z950EXR Z1000EXR Z1010EXR J10 J12 J100 J110w J120 J150w J15fd Z10 fd Z10fd Z20 Z20fd Z100 Z200 Z200fd Z250 Z250fd Z30 Z30WP Z31 Z33 Z33WP Z35 Z37 Z70 Z71 Z80 Z81 Z90 Z91 Z110 Z115 Camera
||NP-45 Battery Rechargeable + Car/Home Charger for Fujifilm FinePix Z10, Z20, Z100, Z200, Z20fd, Z250, Z30, NP-45A, Z30WP, Z31, Z33, Z33WP, Z35, Z37, Z70, Z71, Z80, Z81, Z90, Z91, Z110, Z115, Z700EXR, Z707EXR, Z800EXR, Z808EXR, Z900EXR, Z909EXR, Z950EXR, Z1000EXR, Z1010EXR, J10, J12, J100, J110w, J120, J150w, J15fd, J20, J210, J25, J250, J26, J27, J30, J35, J38, JV100, JV105, JV150, JV200, JV205, JV250, JV255, JX200, JX205, JX250, JX300, JX305, JX350, JX355, JX370, JX375, JX400, JX405, JX420, JX500, JX520, JX550, JX580, JX590, JX680, JX700, JX710, JZ100, JZ110, JZ250, JZ260, JZ300, JZ305, JZ500, JZ505, XP10, XP11, XP20, XP22, XP30, XP50, XP60, T200, T205 T300 & More.. Camera + Complete Starter Kit