Click on the FinePix Z10fdfd to take a QuickTime VR tour
The 7.2 MegaPixel FinePix Z10fd features an ultra-compact design, making it easy to take this camera anywhere you go, and it comes in
five brilliant colors - Wave Blue, Wasabi Green, Hot Pink, Sunset Orange, and Midnight Black. It also sports a Fujinon 3x optical Zoom
lens, 2.5" LCD screen and packs 54MB of internal memory. With its high-resolution LCD, the FinePix Z10fd also has a cool new slideshow
mode from Fujifilm that let's you view and share your photos spontaneously with friends with music provided to help set the mood.
The FinePix Z10fd features Fujifilm's innovative Face Detection Technology. A one-touch selectable mode that identifies up to 10 human
faces in a scene, Face Detection Technology sets the correct focus for a chosen primary face and exposure for all detected faces
automatically, regardless of where subjects are located within the frame. It can cope with back-lit scenes such as concerts, and it also
comes in handy for capturing the perfect self portrait. The Z10 also includes a new Automatic Red Eye Removal feature, that works in
conjunction with Face Detection. Red eye is a common complaint given by approx 60% of digital camera users (according to FujiFilm). The
Z10 instantly checks each detected face for red eye, and if it's found, corrects it automatically, saving the time consuming process of
fixing it in your PC after the image is downloaded.
The FinePix Z10fd comes equipped with Fujifilm's innovative IrSimple technology for fast, easy wireless image transfer to any
IrSimpleTM equipped device. With the FinePix Z10fd you can capture the moment, point to a similar device and share the image instantly
In addition to these innovations, the FinePix Z10fd includes the following features:
- Picture Stabilization utilizes higher sensitivities, up to ISO 1600 in the Z10fd, (with an incredibly high signal to noise ratio for clean images), and faster shutter and operational speeds to help reduce camera shake, freeze subject movement and improve low light background detail.
- i-Flash detects subtle lighting differences within a scene, and then varies the flash intensity accordingly. It also leverages the high sensitivity of the Z10fd to enable the camera to use less flash, preventing that "blasted with light" effect that so many digital camera flashes leave you with. The result is pleasing, natural tones with no flash "wash-out".
- Dual Shot Mode: In this mode, the FinePix Z10fd quickly shoots two images in succession -- one with and one without the flash -- saving both. This convenient function lets the user perform an on-the-spot picture comparison and decide whether the FinePix Z10fd produced the most pleasing photo with flash, or without.
- xD / SD / SDHC Compatible slot: A new single media slot accepts both xD Picture Card and SD/SDHC media cards. One slot - two media options.
- Battery Life: Long-life rechargeable Li-ion battery (up to 200 shots).
FinePix Z10fdfd Primary Features:
- 7.2 million pixel 1/ 2.5-inch CCD image sensor
- Fujinon 3x optical zoom lens covers an equivalent range of 38-114mm
- Compact, lightweight and super-slim design, in 5 fashionable colors
- Movie mode: 320x240 or 640x480 at 30fps w/sound, AVI (MOTION JPEG) format
- Auto, manual, and 15 pre-programmed scene modes
- Picture Stabilization mode utilizes high ISO speeds to combat blur (up to ISO 1600)
- 2.5-inch TFT LCD (approx. 150,000 pixels) with approx. 100% frame coverage
- Continuous shooting at 1.4fps (top-3/final-3) or 0.6fps (long-period)
- 54MB internal memory, accepts optional xD/SD/SDHC memory cards
- Powered by rechargeable NP-45 battery or optional AC power adapter AC-5VX
- USB 2.0 connectivity for transferring images and effortless printing
- IrSimple Infrared data transfer mode
- Compatible with Windows PCs and Macs
The FujiFilm Z10fdfd is available now, with an MSRP of US$199.95, and ships with: Li-ion battery NP-45, Battery charger BC-45, Hand
strap, USB cable, A/V cable, CD-ROM, FinePix Viewer, and Owner's Manual.