Playback Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
Pressing the "Up" button allows you to zoom in on the current image. You can then scroll through the image after pressing either left or right.
The Playback menu allows you to: Erase a single frame or all frames, start a Slide show, Remove Red Eye in your portraits, Rotate an image, Protect images, Crop (trim), Resize an image, Copy images between internal memory and the SD card, Record/Re-record a Voice Memo, , set the Direct Print Order Format (DPOF).
The crop feature allows you to "trim" your images inside the camera, This is any easy way to adjust the composition of your image.
Resize allows you to make a smaller copy of an image that is already on the camera. These images are great for posting to the web or for sending in email.
You can playback your movies either on the camera or on a TV via the included A/V cable. The 4-way controller simulates VCR/DVR controls, allowing you to play, stop and move one frame at a time.
Camera Setup Menu:
- DATE/TIME - setting of date and time
- TIME DIFFERENCE - Allows you to set the local time and still know the time from where you live
- LANGUAGE - Choose the menu language used
- SILENT MODE - On or Off
- RESET - Resets all camera settings to default
- FORMAT - Formats the xD card or internal memory
- IMAGE DISP. - Off, Zoom (Continuous) 1.5 sec., 3 sec.
- FRAME NO. - Continuous or renew (file numbering)
- OPERATION VOL. - Volume for camera controls
- SHUTTER VOLUME - Off, Low, Medium or High
- PLAYBACK VOLUME - Choose between ±5
- LCD BRIGHTNESS - Adjust the displays brightness
- EVF/LCD - Set 30 or 60fps refresh rate
- AUTO POWER OFF - Off, 2 or 5 minutes
- DUAL IS MODE - Continuous (Mode 1) or Shooting only (Mode 2)
- RED EYE REMOVAL - On or Off
- AF ILLUMINATOR - Turn On of Off the AF-assist lamp
- AE-LOCK MODE - AE-L 1 or AEL-2
- CCD-RAW - Enable of disable RAW image capture
- FOCUS CHECK - On or Off
- SAVE ORG IMAGE - Save original image when using Red Eye Remove (On or Off)
- BACKGROUND COLOR - Choose from 6 different themes
- GUIDANCE DISPLAY - On or Off
- VIDEO SYSTEM - NTSC or PAL video signal timing
- CUSTOM RESET - Reset the exposure settings of the C1 or C2 on the mode dial
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.