Playback Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
Pressing the PLAY button enters the camera into playback mode.Here you can look through the pictures you've taken. When you press the DISP. button you can choose from having information displayed or clearing the screen of information and just view the pictures. If you have captured 3D images, you will be able to view them on the LCD without using a special pair of glasses. This is thanks to the specially designed Lenticullar screen, which allows your eyes to see two different images that your brain puts together to show depth.
The zoom control allows you to scroll through all the stored images quickly. By pressing the toggle toward the Wide view, the pictures are indexed for quicker navigating. Fuji includes several different setups for searching through just a few images or 100 at a time.
Pressing the telephoto end of the zoom lever allows you to zoom in on the image to look at the fine details. The 4-way controller allows you to scroll through the image, and yes, you can zoom in on your 3D images.
- Parallax Control - Allows you to adjust the two images to clear up a 3D image
- Erase - Back, Frame, All Frames
- Slide Show- Normal Face Recognition, Normal, Fade-In Face Recognition, Fade-In, Multiple
- Red Eye Removal - Remove red eye from portrait shots
- Protect - Frame, Set All, Reset All
- Crop - Used to crop an image
- Resize - Used to change the file size of an image
- Image Rotate - Rotate the orientation of an image
- Copy - Internal Memory to SD Card, SD Card to Internal Memory
- Print Order (DPOF) - With Date, Without Date, Reset All
The resize option allows you to create a smaller copy of an image that is already on the camera. This is a fast and easy way to make smaller copies for email and posting to the web.
Movie playback allows you to watch your 2D and 3D recorded videos with sound on the LCD screen and built-in speaker. The 4-way controller allows you to control the video in a similar fashion to a VCR/DVR remote control. You also have the ability to go frame by frame through the video. You HD and 3D videos can also be watched on a 3D HDTV with an optional HDMI cable.
Camera Setup Menu:
- DATE/TIME - setting of date and time
- TIME DIFFERENCE - Allows you to set the local time and still know the time from where you live
- LANGUAGE - Choose the menu language
- SILENT MODE - On or Off
- RESET - Resets all camera settings to default
- FORMAT - Formats
the xD card or internal memory
- IMAGE DISP. - Off, Zoom (Continuous)
1.5 sec., 3 sec.
- FRAME NO. - Continuous or renew (file numbering)
- OPERATION VOL. -
Volume for camera controls
- SHUTTER VOLUME - Off, Low, Medium or High
- SHUTTER SOUND - Sound 1, Sound 2
- PLAYBACK VOLUME - Choose between ±5
- LCD BRIGHTNESS - Adjust the displays brightness
- AUTO POWER OFF -
Off, 2 or 5 minutes
- RED EYE REMOVAL - On or Off
- DIGITAL ZOOM - On or Off
- OPT AXIS CONTROL - Controls the left and right lenses seperately
- 3DREC - MPO+JPEG, MPO
- SAVE ORG IMAGE - Save original image when using Red Eye Remove (On or Off)
- BACKGROUND COLOR - Choose from 6 different themes
- GUIDANCE DISPLAY - On or Off
- 3D CAUTION DISPLAY - On, Off, Not 3D Display
- VIDEO SYSTEM - NTSC or PAL video signal timing
- HDMI OUTPUT - 3D, Side-By-Side, 2D
- AUTOROTATE PB - Choose ON to automatically rotate tall pictures during playback
- POWER MANAGEMENT - Power Save Mode, Quick AF mode, Clear LCD Display
- DEMO MODE - Puts the camera in a demonstration mode
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
|Lenmar Fujifilm Np-95 Replacement Battery. Model: DLF95|
In Stock: Yes
|No seller reviews|