Record Screens & Menus
By Matt Metzker
Above shows the what the screen will look like when the camera is in Program Mode.
When you half-press the shutter release the autofocus is locked and the exposure is calculated and set. If the autofocus is successful, you will see the yellow box shown above, if it is not the box will turn red.
- ISO - Auto, 64, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200 (3-M)
- Image Size- 10M Fine, 10M Normal, 9M (3:2), 5M, 3M, 2M, 3M
- Image Quality - Fine, Normal
- FinePix Color - Standard, Chrome, B&W, Sepia
- White Balance - Auto, Fine, Shade, Fluorescent 1, Fluorescent 2, Fluorescent 3, incandescent (Scene modes only)
- Continuous - On or Off
- Face Detection - On with Red-eye removal, On without Red-eye removal, Off
- AF Mode - Center, Tracking
- Face Recognition - Face Registration, Register, View & Edit, Erase, Auto Registration
Movie Rec. Menu:
Quality - 1280x720, 640x480 or 320x240
AF Mode -Center, Continuous
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
Compatible for Casio EX-ZS5, EX-Z16, EX-H5, EX-G1, EX-Z35, EX-S7, EX-Z550, EX-Z280, EX-S6, EX-Z33, EX-S5, FujiFilm FinePix JZ100, FinePix JZ250, FinePix JX500, FinePix ...
8 Slot SD Card Clear Plastic Case - Includes 2 MicroSD Card Slots Clear Plastic Case Fits 8 SD Cards - Includes 2 MicroSD Card Slots
Compatible Devices: Canon PowerShot A2300, SX260 HS, S100, ELPH 500 HS, ELPH 300 HS, SX230HS, Fuji FinePix JZ300, Z90, Nikon COOLPIX ...
Compatible with: Canon Powershot A3300 IS,A3100 IS, Canon Powershot A3000 IS, A2200, Nikon COOLPIX S6100, S4100, S3100, Nikon COOLPIX S4000, S3000, Nikon COOLPIX ...