Playback Screens & Menus
By Matt Metzker
Please excuse the quality of the screen shots. The
Fujifilm JZ500 does not come with an A/V output cable, it must be purchased as an
optional accessory. Therefore, we had to photograph the LCD screen.
Using the Wide angle zoom control enters
Index mode. The first group you see has an iPod search feel to it, displaying one image in the center, with adjunct images behind. Pressing right or left on the 4-way controller will scroll through these images. Press the wide button again and the camera
will display 4, 9 then 100 thumbnails.
- Image Search - By Date, By Face, By Scene, By Type of Data
- Erase -Back, Frame, All Frames
- Slide Show - Normal, Normal with Zoom-In on Face, Fade-In with Intelligent Face Detection, Fade-In, Multiple
- Red Eye removal - If red eye is detected camera will make a copy with reduced red eye.
- Protect - Frame, Set All, Reset All
- Crop - Create a cropped copy of a picture
- Resize - Create a smaller copy of a picture
- Image rotate - Change the orientation of a picture
- Copy - Copy pictures between internal memory and a memory card
- Voice Memo - Add voice memo to a still picture
- Erase Face Recog. - Erases information registered with an image in Face Recognition
- Print Order (DPOF) - With Date, Without Date, Reset All
During playback the video can be paused or
- Date/Time - Set the date and time for the camera
- Time Difference - Allows you to set the camera to time that is different than you "home" time
- Language - Choose the operation language of the camera and menu system
- Silent Mode - On, Off
- Reset - Resets the camera to the factory defaults
- Format - Deletes all of the information off of the memory card
- Image Disp. - Continuous, 3 sec, 1.5 sec, Zoom Continuous, Off
- Frame No. - Continuous, Renew
- Operation Vol. - Adjust the volume of the camera's noises
- Shutter Vol. - Adjust the volume of the shutter sound
- Shutter Sound - Sound 1, sound 2
- Playback Vol. - Adjust the volume of the movie sound during playback
- LCD Brightness - ± 5 levels of brightness
- LCD Mode - Power Save, Standard
- Auto Power Off - Off, 2 min, 5 min
- Dual IS Mode - Continuous, Shooting Only, Off
- Red Eye Removal - On, Off
- Digital Zoom - On, Off
- Save Original Image - On, Off
- Background Color - Blue, Purple, Pink, Orange, Green, Black
- Guidance Display - On, Off
- Video System - NTSC, PAL
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
8 Slot SD Card Clear Plastic Case - Includes 2 MicroSD Card Slots Clear Plastic Case Fits 8 SD Cards - Includes 2 MicroSD Card Slots
Compatible Devices: Canon PowerShot A2300, SX260 HS, S100, ELPH 500 HS, ELPH 300 HS, SX230HS, Fuji FinePix JZ300, Z90, Nikon COOLPIX ...
Compatible with: Canon Powershot A3300 IS,A3100 IS, Canon Powershot A3000 IS, A2200, Nikon COOLPIX S6100, S4100, S3100, Nikon COOLPIX S4000, S3000, Nikon COOLPIX ...
Compatible models: Canon Powershot A3300 IS,A3100 IS, Canon Powershot A3000 IS, A2200, Nikon COOLPIX S6100, S4100, S3100, Nikon COOLPIX S4000, S3000, Nikon COOLPIX ...