Fujifilm has announced a new compact and very affordable (sub $100!) digital camera, the FinePix JX680. Features include a 16-megapixel CCD image sensor capable of 720p HD video recording (there's even a dedicated Movie Recording Button), a 5x optical zoom lens, Digital Image Stabilization for blur-free images, a large and bright 3" LCD monitor, an easy to use GUI (graphic user interface), and built-in video editing capabilities.
If you like to stylize your photos, you're going to love Fuji's Advance Filters, which are typically found on cameras costing two to three times more than the JX680. There's also Motion Panorama and a 3D photo option.
Fujifilm FinePix JX680 Features
- 5x FUJINON optical zoom (26-130mm equivalent)
- 16MP CCD sensor
- 720p HD movie recording with dedicated "Movie Recording Button"
- Digital Image Stabilization
- 3.0-inch LCD Display
- Creative Advanced Filters
- Pop Color - great for boosting contrast and saturation
- Toy Camera - adds vignetting for a 70's retro look
- Miniature - blurred top and bottom sections for a tilt-and-shift effect
- Partial Color - selects one color and takes the rest of the shot in black and white. (choose from red, purple, yellow, green, blue and orange)
- Soft Focus - create a soft focus effect
- Cross Screen - adds starbursts around bright objects
- Individual shutter 3D
- Motion Panorama
- Easy to use GUI with large buttons
- Advanced video editing features
- Battery charging via USB cable
With color options that include black and red, the Fujifilm FinePix JX680 will be available in March (2013) with a $99.95 MSRP.
Additional Product Views