Part of the HS series, Fuji has announced the HS35EXR, which boasts many of the same specifications as the $150-more-expensive flagship HS50EXR. Highlights include a 30x manually operated optical zoom lens (F/2.8-5.6), Full HD movie recording, a 3.0" titling LCD screen, RAW image capture, and manual exposure control.
Fuji also offers up six Artistic Filters like Pop Color (which pushes contrast and saturates color), Toy Camera (which shades an image's borders), Miniature (an in-camera tilt-shit photography look), Partial Color (which turns all but one selected color to black&white), High Key (enhances brightness and reduces contrast), Cross screen (blasts starbursts around bright objects), and Dynamic Tone (creates a fantasy effect).
Fujifilm FinePix HS35EXR Features:
- 30x optical manual zoom (F/2.8-5.6 24-720mm in 35mm terms)
- 16MP ½" EXR CMOS sensor
- Full HD movie 1080p/30fps with stereo sound
- 3.0" Tilting LCD screen (460K-dot)
- High Resolution EVF (920K-dot) with eye sensor
- Super Macro to 0.39"
- Manual exposure control (P/S/A/M modes)
- RAW shooting (RAW, JPEG, RAW+JPEG image capture modes)
- 6 Advanced Filters
- Pop Color
- Toy Camera
- Partial Color
- Cross Screen
- Dynamic Tone
- Hot shoe attachment for the use of external flash
- Lithium Ion battery with up to 600 shots per charge
The Fujifilm FinePix HS35EXR will be available in March 2013 with an MSRP of $399.95.
Additional Product Views