Record Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
Here is auto mode, the camera still does all of the work, however, all of you images will be consistent, as the shooting scenes and sensor mode will stay the same.
Program mode is much like Auto, where the camera still selects the aperture and shutter speed for you, however now you have access to more advanced exposure controls, such as metering, focus mode, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation, etc.
Above is a screen from one of the advanced shooting modes. These two modes (Pro Focus & Pro Low Light) allow you to point and shoot while the camera takes multiple exposures with each shutter press to create images that are not possible with one image.
This is Fuji's Motion Panorama 360 mode, allowing you to just press the shutter and turn the camera. It will capture and stitch your images for the entire 360 degrees.
Along with the auto shooting modes, the HS20 also includes full manual and shutter and aperture priority modes, giving you as much control as you want or need. There is also a manual focus ring for absolute control.
Scene Modes: Portrait, Portrait Enhancer, Dog, Cat, Landscape, Sport, Night, Night (tripod), Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Party, Flower, Text, Natural&Flash and Natural Light
Pro Scene Modes:
- Pro Focus - Pin-sharp subject with a soft background
- Pro Low-Light - Enables you to capture images in low-light with low noise and no tripod
Left Side Controls: ISO, Auto Exposure, Auto Focus, Focus Moe and White Balance
- ISO - Auto(400), Auto(800), Auto(1600), Auto(3200), 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800
- Image Size - L 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, M 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, S 4:3, 3:2, 16:9
- Image Quality - Fine, Normal
- Dynamic Range -Auto, DR100, DR200, DR400
- Film Simulation - Standard, Vivid (Velvia), Soft (Astia), Black&White and Sepia
- WB Shift - Sliders to fine tune the white balance
- Color - High, Mid, Low
- Tone - Standard, Hard, Soft
- Sharpness - Standard, Hard, Soft
- Noise Reduction - High, Standard, Low
- Advanced Anti-Blur - On or Off
- Face Detection - On, Off
- Face Recognition - On, Off, Register, View&Edit, Erase, Auto Registration
- Movie AF Mode - Center, Continuous
- Movie Mode - Full HD1920, HD1280, 640, 320, HS 80fps, HS160fps, HS 320fps
- AE BKT EV Steps - ±1/3 EV, ±2/3 EV, ±1 EV
- Flash Compensation - ± 2/3EV in 1/3 EV steps
- External Flash- On, Off
- High Speed Shooting - On, Off
- Bracketing - ± 1/3, 2/3, or 1 EV
- Custom Set - Use current settings for C position on the Mode Dial
- Electronic Level - On or Off
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.