By Matt Metzker
|Number of effective pixels*1||
1/2-inch SUPER CCD EXR
(Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible)
|Number of recorded pixels||
Fujinon 10x optical zoom lens, F3.3 (Wide) - F5.6 (Telephoto)
|Lens focal length||
f=5.0 - 50.0mm, equivalent to 27 - 270mm on a 35mm camera
Wide: F3.3 / F9.0, Telephoto: F5.6 / F16.0 with ND filter
(from lens surface)
Auto / Equivalent to ISO 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 (Standard Output Sensitivity)
TTL 256-zones metering
Programmed AE, Aperture Priority AE, Manual
(Auto mode) 1/4sec. to 1/2000sec.
Top-3, (max. 1.6 frames/sec.)
Auto focus (Multi, Center, Tracking ) / Continuous AF, AF assist illuminator available
Automatic scene recognition
Preset: Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Custom
Approx. 10sec. / 2sec. delay
3.0-inch, Approx. 230,000 dots, TFT color LCD monitor, Approx.100% coverage
1,280 x 720 pixels (24 frames/sec.) / 640 x 480 pixels (30 frames/sec.) with monaural sound
EXR mode (EXR AUTO, RESOLUTION PRIORITY, HIGH ISO & LOW NOISE PRIORITY, D-RANGE PRIORITY), Film Simulation, Face Detection, Auto red-eye removal, Power management, Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Silent mode, Face recognition
Face Detection, Auto red-eye removal, Crop, Resize, Image rotate, Slide show, Multi-frame playback (with Micro thumbnail), Sorting by date, Voice memo, Picture search
HDMI (type D), NTSC / PAL selectable
USB 2.0 High-speed
NP-50 Li-ion battery (included)
99.3 (W) x 58.9 (H) x 28.4 (D) mm / 3.9 (W) x 2.3 (H) x 1.1
Approx. 183g / 6.5oz.(excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
- *1 Number of effective pixels: The number of pixels on the image sensor which receive input light through the optical lens, and which are effectively reflected in the final output data of the still image.
- *2 Please see the Fujifilm website to check memory card compatibility.
- *3 Exif 2.2 is a digital camera file format that contains a variety of shooting information for optimal printing.
|Number of recorded pixels||4,000 x 3,000 (4:3)||4,000 x 2,664 (3:2)||4,000 x 2,248 (16:9)||2,816 x 2,112 (4:3)||2,816 x 1,864 (3:2)|
|Quality||JPEG FINE||JPEG NORMAL||JPEG NORMAL||JPEG NORMAL||JPEG NORMAL||JPEG NORMAL|
|Internal memory (approx. 31MB)||8||13||15||18||27||30|
|SD memory card||512 MB||100||160||180||220||330||370|
|SDHC memory card||4 GB||830||1,330||1,490||1,770||2,640||2,950|
|Number of recorded pixels||2,816 x 1,584 (16:9)||2,048x 1,536 (4:3)||2,048x 1,360 (3:2)||1,920x 1,080 (16:9)||Movie recording time|
|Quality||JPEG NORMAL||JPEG NORMAL||JPEG NORMAL||JPEG NORMAL||HD (30fps)||VGA (30fps)|
|Internal memory (approx. 31MB)||35||50||56||58||-||30sec.|
|SD memory card||512 MB||430||600||680||700||2min.||6min.|
|SDHC memory card||4 GB||3,440||4,770||5,390||5,640||21min.||50min.|
- Actual number of frames and recording time varies depending on the type of memory card or shooting conditions.
- In the case of extended movie shooting, recording will automatically stop when 2GB of data is recorded. In order to continue movie shooting after automatic termination, please press the shutter button again. Maximum recording time shown in the table is calculated based on the file size limit of approx. 2GB. When shooting HD movies, please use a memory card rated SD Speed Class 4 or higher to ensure minimum sustained data writes of 4MB/sec.
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.