Fujifilm FinePix F80EXR
|Wide 10x optical zoom lens; Capable EXR Auto shooting mode; Pro-Focus and Pro Low-Light Shooting modes; Bright 3.0-inch LCD; Nice compact body; Captures high quality photos at low ISO settings; Excellent shooting performance after stat-up|
|Above average amounts of noise; HD video is just average; ISO 3200, 6400 and 12800 are pretty much useless; Below average battery life|
|The FinePix F80EXR is a compact powerhouse that offers speedy performance, good image quality, and loads of cool and useful exposure options. However, it does exhibit higher amounts of noise than we'd like to see. Read more in our Full Conclusion.|
We bring to you the FinePix F80EXR, Fuji's latest compact super-zoom. Using a powerful Fujinon 10x zoom lens, Fijifilm claims that no matter what the setting, the lens depicts what the eye sees. Enabled with Super CCD EXR, a 3 stage sensor employing Fine Capture (high resolution), Pixel Fusion (High Sensitivity & Low Noise), Dual Capture (Wide Dynamic Range) technologies for superior picture quality. The F80EXR boasts 12- megapixels of resolution for large size prints. The high contrast 3.0-inch LCD gives you a nice large viewing area for framing your shots and playing them back. Keeping the images sharp is aided by Fujifilm's Dual Image Stabilization, which brings together FinePix sensitivity to stabilize motion blur and CCD-Shift image stabilization compensates for camera shake.
The F80EXR alsp offers industry standards such as facial recognition, face detection and a plethora of scene modes including some new artistic modes. They up the ante by adding facial recognition for dogs and cats as well as a face registration system where you can enter names and information for up to 8 faces. When the camera recognizes any of the registered faces it will set focus and aperture priorities for them. All of this housed in a sleek compact body that will slip conveniently in a pocket or small purse to be taken anywhere. The F80EXR is available in Red, Black, Pink or Silver and sells for between $270.00 and $300.00 at our partner sites.
Features of the FinePix F80EXR:
- 12-Megapixels of resolution
- 1/2-inch SUPER CCD EXR image sensor
- Fujinon 10x optical zoom lens equivalent to 27 - 270mm on a 35mm camera
- Shooting Modes: EXR mode, Auto, Natural Light & with Flash, Natural Light, Scene Position, Movie, Manual, Program Auto
- EXR Auto automatically recognizes the scene and selects the ideal shooting mode and also switches the sensor to the perfect capture mode for the conditions.
- 18 scene modes
- Dual image stabilization
- Four continuous shooting modes
- 3.0-inch, Approx. 230,000 dots, TFT color LCD monitor
- HD movie recording and still image shooting
- HDMI port for digital playback
- Pro Focus Mode, a portrait mode that takes several shots at different focal points to create a DSLR quality portrait shot
- Pro Low Light Mode layers 4 low noise, high-sensitivity shots together for less noise
- Super Intelligent Flash captures both the subject and background to give brighter more fully lit scenes
- Film Simulation Modes ment to replicate 5 different types of Fujifilm brand films
- The FinePix F80EXR Digital Camera
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery charger
- USB cable
- AV cable
- Wrist strap
- CD ROM
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.