Record Screens & Menus
Fuji gives you several settings for information on the LCD screen. Ranging from no information at all to a full list of shooting settings to a screen that shows the 1080p HD video capture guides so you can set for a video without hitting the record button.
Program mode is an automatic shooting mode that gives you a little more control over the camera settings. White Balance, ISO and metering are a few of the settings that you will have access to that you did not in EXR Auto mode.
Manual shooting mode gives you full control over every setting of the camera. Along with manual, there are also an Aperture priority and Shutter Priority modes as well.
Here is a screen with the shutter release half-pressed. Now there are no green boxes here but you can see the solid circle in the middle where the camera achieved focus. The aperture and shutter speed are also listed at the bottom.
In case you are looking for a specific shot and the EXR auto mode is not selecting the scene you would like to use, you can select any of the scene modes above manually by rotating the mode dial to the SP setting.
ADV mode on the mode dial takes you to the EXR's special shooting modes. Here you will find a full 360° Panorama mode, Pro Focus mode with perfectly sharp subjects and blurred backgrounds and a Pro Low-Light mode that allows you to capture night images without a tripod.
This is the F-Mode menu, which is a small menu of commonly used settings. This saves you time when shooting by having these settings all in one place versus scrolling through the entire shooting menu. This menu is accessed by pressing the "F" button on the back of the camera.
The 4-way controller also acts as a set of shortcuts to settings. Up takes you to the Exposure Compensation, right to the flash, down to the self-timer and left to macro mode. Around the 4-way controller is a dial that allows you to scroll and make quick selections in the menus and images in playback mode.
- ISO - Auto(400), Auto(800), Auto(1600), Auto(3200), 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400(M), 12800(S)
- Image Size - L 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, M 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, S 4:3, 3:2, 16:9
- Image Quality - Fine, Normal
- Dynamic Range - Auto, DR100, DR200, DR400
- Film Simulation - Standard, Vivid (Velvia), Soft (Astia), Black&White and Sepia
- White Balance - Auto, Custom, Fine, Shade, Fluorescent 1-3, Incandescent, Underwater,
- Intelligent Sharpness - On or Off
- Continuous - Off, Best Frame Capture, Top 4, Dynamic Range BKT, Film Simulation BKT, AE BKT
- My Landmark Register - Register your own places with the built-in GPS
- Advanced Anti Blur -
- Face Detection - On, Off
- Photometry - Multi, Spot Average
- AF Mode - Center, Multi, Continuous, Tracking
- Face Recognition - On, Off, Register, View&Edit, Erase, Auto Registration
- Movie AF Mode - Center, Continuous
- Movie Mode - Full HD1920, HD1280, 640, HS 80fps, HS160fps, HS 320fps
- AE BKT EV Steps - ±1/3 EV, ±2/3 EV, ±1 EV
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.