Record Screens & Menus
By Josh Fate
Fuji's EXR shooting modes consist of Resolution Priority for the most detailed images possible, High ISO and Low Noise for the least amount of noise at Higher ISO settings (for low-light situations) and D-Range Priority for capturing images that have extreme light and dark areas.
Program mode gives you a little more control over some of the camera settings. This is still an automatic shooting mode in which the camera chooses the shutter speed and aperture.
Shutter priority, aperture priority and Manual mode give you as much or full control over the camera's settings. This allows anyone to get as creative as they would like with this camera.
Scene Modes: Natural&Flash, Natural Light, Portrait, Portrait Enhancer, Dog, Cat, Landscape, Sport, Night, Night (Tripod), Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Underwater, Party, Flower and Text.
The 4-way controller provides you with 4 shortcuts in record mode. Pressing up gives you exposure compensation, right the flash, down the self-timer and left macro shooting.
The F-Mode menu is a quick menu featuring other commonly used settings. At most you will have these three options available to you. Some modes will not allow you to change all of them.
Shooting Menu (Program):
- IS0 - Auto (400-1600), 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200M, 6400S, 12800S
- Image Size - L 3:4, L 3:2, L 16:9, M 3:4, M 3:2, M 16:9, S 3:4, S 3:2, S 16:9
- Image Quality - Fine, Normal
- Dynamic Range - Auto, 100%, 200%, 400%
- Film Simulation - STD (Provia), Vivid (Velvia), Soft (Astia), Black & White, Sepia
- White Balance - Auto, Custom, Fine, Shade, Fluorescent 1-2-3, Incandescent
- Continuous - Final 12, Top 12, Final 3, Top 3
- Face Detection - On or Off
- Photometry - Multi, Spot, Average
- AF Mode - Center, Multi, Continuous
- Face Recognition - On or Off, Register, View & Edit, Erase, Auto Registration (On or Off)
- Movie Quality - 1280, 640
Motion Panorama 360 goes way beyond the panorama mode of the common digital camera. With this Fuji, you can press the shutter release and turn in a complete circle while the camera captures and stitches the images the entire way around
Visitors of Steves can visit the stores below for real-time pricing and availability. You can also find hot, soon to expire online offers on a variety of cameras and accessories at our very own Camera Deals page.
Mini Battery Charger Kit for Fuji NP-50, Pentax DLI68, Kodak K7004 Batteries - Fold-in Wall Plug (Car & EU Adapters Included) (110/220v with Car & EU adapters) Replacement Charger ...
FUJIFILM NP-50, KODAK KLIC-7004, PENTAX D-LI68 Battery - Li-Ion,3.7V,1000mAh - Compatible with: FUJIFILM NP-50, BC-50, FinePix F50fd, FinePix F60fd, FinePix F100fd, FinePix ...
8 Slot SD Card Clear Plastic Case - Includes 2 MicroSD Card Slots Clear Plastic Case Fits 8 SD Cards - Includes 2 MicroSD Card Slots
NP-50 Lithium Battery - Rechargeable Ultra High Capacity (3.7 volt - 1000 mAh) Replacement forFuji NP-50 Battery Lithium-Ion (3.7 v 1000 mAh) Replacement for Fuji NP-50 Battery ...